Chapter 28

After the day was over with Dipper finally went back to being your husband and Will was back to being a butler that he truly was and Dipper ended up putting a restriction sign on the bell just in case something like that wouldn't happen again. After breakfast, you two left the house before that happened Dipper left Mabel and Will in charge of the baby girl and then you two finally left the house to go shopping. When you two arrived back at home Dipper put the bags in Matilda's room and went over to the crib to see something horrific something unexpected. The baby girl was decapitated. There was no sign of the baby's body only the head. He was in shock he couldn't believe what he had just seen who could've done this? (me lol) Who could've killed their child? It must've either been Mabel or either Will. Maybe even both! Dipper sobbed as he walked backwards slowly with his cupped hands and tears streaming down his face. He was hurt he suddenly tripped over the body of Matilda. Right now, he was going to be sick for real. He then ran to the bathroom all sick in his stomach and threw it right up! "You okay in there sir?" He questioned him with that evil smirk. Dipper was speechless he couldn't talk thanks to the sourness in his mouth and the horrific scene that played out before his very eyes. His daughter was dead... Tears streamed down his face unexpectedly, he was truly in pain. He loved his daughter so much and someone around here just sliced her right open! He then became pissed with all the anger overpowered all the emotions. He ripped off his pendant and opened the door and took a swing at Will BUT he missed. "You finally noticed something different about me huh kid?" He smirked and laughed. "I'm not Will I'm his brother who will avenge him by killing you and getting him the wife he deserves!" Bill laughed. "Y-YOU MONSTER she was only a newborn child she was my child and you took her life!" He whipped the tears away but they kept streaming down uncontrollably he loved his child his only child. "Well should have  taken her with you isn't that right little blueberry of blues." He smiled as he floated in a circle. "GET IT LITTLE BLUEBERRY OF BLUES HA GET IT CUZ YOU WEAR BLUE AND AND YOUR A CRYBABY GET IT!" He laughed like a maniac. "THAT IS ENOUGH!" Dipper yelled as he threw a punch. "Ops knife slipped." He smirked as the knife went into Dipper's stomach and Dipper just layed there bleeding out.