Chapter 7

YOUR P.O.V

Mabel picked you out a wedding dress but you didn't want to wear it. "How's it holding up?" Dipper questioned. "She won't wear the dress she doesn't want to marry you because she says she's to young to marry someone like you." Mabel explained. "Tch she better wear that dress or-" Dipper was cut off by you. "Or what or what I'm not afraid of you your not the boss of me you might be older than me by one year! But it doesn't mean I have to do what you say!" You hollered as you took the ring off and threw it to the ground. You thought he would be mad or either shocked but he just smiled at you. It turned out you were the one that was shocked. "You know that was a cursed ring right and you broke it, it'll punish you for every mean thing you do to me even if you just simply ignore me for the rest of your life either kiss another guy you be toast until that ring is fixed or until you marry me you damn bastard!"  He yells at you. "Your the reason why I don't want to marry you!" You scream at him. He walks over to you and steps over the broken ring and walks over to you in a very slow pace with the coldest eyes you've ever seen. You start to become scared. "I'm sorry..." You said with a little shakiness in the tone of your voice. "Your not sorry enough if you agree to marry me no no if you give me something that's valuable to you something that I can't buy anywhere else something that's attached to you..." He says seductively and pounds his hands to the wall and has you stuck in between. He smiles and you just smile nervously sweating. "You want what?" You asked you didn't know what he was talking about. "You know exactly what I'm talking about..." He said softly and calmly as his breathe smacked against your forehead. He stroked your cheek smoothly and then went downward and you knew exactly where he was going with this...