Chapter 24 (lemon)

After the store incident he grabbed you and carried you out the store when you finally got to Dipper's house. He closed the door behind you two and now you were in y'all's room together. He grabbed you by the elbows and smashed you on the bed. "I caught you cheating on me in the store what was all that about?" Dipper questioned you. "I-I wasn't c-cheating o-on you he just k-kissed me on the cheek that's all." You stuttered as he took off his cape and placed in on the floor. "What are you doing?" You asked him. "Well I'm giving you your punishment." He smirked taking off his tuxedo and placed on the floor and did the same thing to his pants. Now there he was standing before you only wearing his boxers. (I know cheesy right) He hovered over you kissing you. He stopped and told you these exact same words- "Take 'em off." With that sexy demand of his you had no choice but to take 'em off. "Suck it." He ordered grabbing your hair and so you began to suck. He moans and you blushed still sucking up and down and after what felt like eternity of sucking he finally cummed all in your mouth and on your face you whipped it off and he grabbed you and took off all your cloths and he slammed you on the bed with your back facing him. Then he rammed into your ass without even thinking twice you screamed on top of your lungs with a tear that dripped down your face. He slapped your ass saying- "You've been a very bad girl in my perspective I think you need a punishment!" He smirked as he slapped your butt as you screamed out yes for him as he rammed into your butt hole. He slapped and rubbed your left and right butt cheek "punishing" you harshly. He then  cummed in your ass hole filling you up. He finally got out and slammed you on the bed and rammed into your vagina hole he thrusted deeper and deeper until it got his hole member inside of you and kissed your neck and he noticed that the hickey he left before has "disappeared" on his face and he was now mad and so he made a hickey on the side of your neck and licked all over your neck biting on it more than four times in other places where it would and could be noticed by anyone who decides to gaze his/her eyes on her. He groped your breast harshly thinking about you and the other guys he sucked on your other breast and  nibbled on your nipple which sent jolts up your body. You loved it yet you couldn't help but think of Sam... "Sam~" You accidentally moaned out. Dipper stopped in his tracks and looked up at you. "Alright who the fuck is this Sam?" He asked you. You blushed and said, "It's a friend of mine." "Better be just a friend or I'll kill him." He growled. "Are you and Sam having sexual activities behind my fucking back?" He asked pinning you down to the bed. "N-No" you blushed. "Listen here the only name you scream or either moan should be my name!" You hear me he says calmly and thrusted in and out multiple times. After an hour he finally filled you up inside you no cum was wasted. He finally pulled out and said. "Your father signed the contract that me and you are ALWAYS going to be together forever so there's no use going to anyone else if you divorce me I will l hunt him down and kill him because it just feels like you don't want to be around me ever since our dad spotted us doing this it's just it makes me feel like I'm just an embarrassment to you is that it is that it?" Dipper cried as he hugged you tightly crying in the crook of your neck you pushed him and made him face you he was literally crying tears just true tears pouring down his face as he looked at you. "No I love you I'd never change that I'd just never I love you so much everything just happened so so quickly and and I love you I wouldn't change how we are right now I wouldn't change that at all." You said (or). "You for real." He cracked a smile. "Yes I am." You said (or). He kissed you deeply and you kissed back not caring about anything. You loved him so much (o/m) you wanted him near you (n/r/hw). After a quick make out on the bed: "Want to do another round?" 

                                    "No I'm good I'm to sleepy." 

"I love you." (smile) 

                                             "I love you too..." (Smile fades and sleep) 

                          {Note there is some hints. I know it was kinda weird}

                                                                     -will