Chapter 34

After the incident you and Dipper started to fight about almost everything and things weren't going great and you decided to leave him for good and he wailed out for your name and you went to Gideon's house in the rain. Hair all wet clothes all drenched you were soaking and so was your luggage. Things couldn't possibly get more horrible than this right? You rang the door  bell and they finally arrived. "What do you want?" Gideon questioned with a growl. "I want to live with you." You said. "What let me guessed Dippin' Glaze only one thing from you and now your crawling back to us aren't you well at least you said so come in come in we haven't had a friend visit us in a while now since people think were nerds they just don't know what real friends are all about." Gideon signed. "No I divorced him." You said. He was shocked. "Please teach me lessons on how to be a player!" Pacifica pleaded. "I'm sorry your looking at the wrong girl I'm defiantly not a player I'm mostly getting played or hypnotized and why do you want to become a player anyway?" 

"She's always getting played by guys." Gideon said. 

"Shut up." 

You coughed and sneezed because of your soaked clothes. 

"Don't worry Y/n I'll help you get out of those wet clothes come here let me show you were the bathroom is." Pacifica smiled as she showed you were the bathroom was. 

Turns out things were getting better.