Chapter 2

You were going to walk home after school in the rain but luckily the creepy ass Dipper G stopped and dashed over to you quickly and lifted the umbrella over both of y'all's head. "Are you sure you want to walk home a lone in the rain?" DG asked. "Um..."  You say. "Here let me walk you home." DG says and wraps his free arm around your waist and you two walk together to your house. You saw a red truck and you knew your dad was here from work surprisingly early. You then tell him to go back home and you were like less than a block away from your house. "Awe come on it's still raining." DG whined. "I can run from here." You say to him. "Fine." DG says and signs. "But first a kiss on the lips." DG says. Your dad got out of the house and startled you both. "What are y'all doing out here?"He asked. Your heart starts to pound and you noticed DG was still holding you tightly with his free arm. You finally got out of his grip and says, "I got to go." "In the rain?" He asks. "Yes." You say. "Awe come on I'll walk you there." He says. "No my dad he's he's just overprotective." You say. "I'll be a gentleman I promise I'm not like those other guys." DG says. "Fine."  You say and he finally gets to walk you up the porch stairs and he finally meets your family. 

"Hello sir I am Dipper Gleeful and I am just a friend of your daughter here and I promise you I will not touch her in anyway shape or form oh and did I tell you that I'm just a friend nothing more just a friend." He says and bows. You blushed and looked with a worried expression. "Hey DG if you screw this up you will get what's coming to you." Your dad says.  You just wave your head back and forth embarrassed. "I told you that I could easily empress your dad." DG says.  "Whatever." You say and walks into the house and so does Dipper but before he comes in he closes the umbrella and shakes the umbrella and places in the nearest corner and takes of his polished shoes and sets it next to his umbrella like he's at his house and takes off his jacket and puts it on the back of a chair and sits next too you like a gentleman he is.   

You wonder how he can stay so calm while you're under presser at this point. Isn't your dad too in tensing for him? 

"So DG what are you doing walking home with my daughter?" Asked your father in a harsh tone. "Well, she was about to walk in the rain all by herself all the way home and I didn't want her to get sick and so I just walked her home myself it really wasn't no trouble at all sir." Dipper Gleeful politely answered back. "How do you know where she lives?" My father asked. Then your eyes widened how did he know your address to your house you never even helped him with the directions. Then you look at Dipper with widen eyes. How the hell did he know where you lived?  

Dipper's POV 

Damn it Dipper! How are you going to get yourself out of this one. I know. "Um...She told me the directions." I lied. "K..." Her father said. "You liar." She whispered to me. "How do you know?" She asked. I just winked at her with a smile and mouthed, "I have my ways." 

"Yep she's going to think that I'm weird." I thought as I began to become nervous and I signed. "But I know I'm going to be asked a important question from Y/n.