Chapter 18

The next day~ 

You and Dipper woke up completely naked on the bed. You couldn't be shocked because you already knew what happened yesterday you smiled at that thought you looked next to you only to see Dipper pissed. Did he not mean his love for you last night was it all a mistake? "What's wrong D-Dipper did you not like last night was it all a mistake?" You asked him with worry. "No it's just were leaving today and we didn't even get to go to the spa!" Dipper wailed. You rolled your eyes. "Now everything is ruined and you probably hate me right now for making you miss it." Dipper whined. "Oh Dipper last night wasn't a total disaster~" You smirked. "Now I know your good in bed..." You smirked looking into his eyes. He smiled at you and the next thing you know you kissed him and you were already on the bed making out. "Ready for round two?" He smirked. "No. Dipper." You said getting up. "Nobody tells me no I take what I want~" He smirked. "What was that?" You asked him looking into his blue eyes with your red ones. He didn't get scared he liked it very much. "You think you scare me but you don't~" Dipper smirked you just rolled your eyes and grabbed your clothes and went to the bathroom and so did Dipper and you two showered together. After Will packed your bags you two left. In the limousine Will carried all of your bags and Dipper's bags to but he wasn't talking to Dipper anymore because he didn't get what he want. You and Dipper sat by each other he was drinking wine you were drinking lemonade (I despise Tea I'm sorry but tea isn't my thang). "Will come here." Dipper ordered. Will did as he said and floated over to Dipper. He looked into your eyes and you looked back at him and he blushed so did you, and Dipper noticed this action of yours. Dipper grabbed Will and was almost about to crush his little triangle body. "Listen here do not put a spell on her to give yourself the gratitude you understand or I'll crush you into little bitty pieces. "Stop stop stop Dipper what are you doing?" You asked him trying to get Will away from his strong grip. "Shut up woman he's my butler not yours!" Dipper scowled at you. You stopped and looked him in the eyes with your big and sparkly ones looking at his dark and intense blue ones. He gave in and let go of Will. "T-Thank you Y/n~" Will smiled as he kissed your hand softly. You blushed deeply and giggled at his gentleman behavior towards you. Too you he was so cute and adorable but of course you would chose Dipper over him because Dipper was your husband. "Dipper why do you have to be so mean to nature?" You asked him. "Shut up I'm only mean because he looked at you." He growled. "So if guys look at me it's okay." You said. "Okay what if a girl looked at me?" Dipper smirked. "I wouldn't mind but at least she knows that were married." You said with a smile. "And I know you would explain that to her so I don't have no problem with it." You added. "Well see how you react well see..." He whispered to himself and smirked that same smirk he usually does and took a sip of wine. "My plan is working." He said to his brother through the phone. "You mean our plan is working?" He corrected. "Yeah." Will chuckled. "Well got to go." Bill smiled and hung up the phone.