Chapter 19

Bill captured you in your sleep Dipper was already up cooking breakfast for his lovely wife that he loves and adores. You finally realized that you weren't in Dipper's room anymore you were in the basement and you saw a floating triangle named Will. "Will is that you?" You asked him. "Yes mistress." Will said. "And I am his brother~" Another triangle said. "Awe your so cute you two look like twins!" You smiled. "I know I'm hotter than Will and Dipper there both weaklings I mean look at my muscles~" He smirked as he was flexing in front of you. "Awe look at your little cute muscles." You awed as you felt his musculus. "Oh!" You snickered as you felt his muscles. "Your muscles are so strong..." You say as you blushed. "I know." He smirked and he turned into his human form as you saw that one you were wet automatically just as you looked at his yellow eyes and his blonde hair and pushed you down to the floor you were now speechless he was hotter than Dipper but Dipper was your husband you couldn't think like that you pushed him aside and he grabbed your leg before you could go anywhere you were scared as crap but then Will ordered his brother to stop and so his brother did and you escaped from his grasp and went to find Dipper and you told him everything~ "Will is gonna get it now~" Dipper thought to himself as he looked inside the red wine he was drinking.  

{A/n- Sorry it was short I promise that it'll be longer}