Chapter 4

??? POV 

As I spotted Dipper nibbling on that poor girls neck making his signature on her neck where it can't be hidden I grabbed my Biology book from my book bag and threw it at him and he fell down. "The hell." I heard him say as he rubbed the back of his head. He looked down at the Biology book got up looked at it and opened the cover and on the right hand side it had the new owners name placed on it saying it belong to Gideon Pines and shut it and looked back and saw that she was gone and probably ran towards us since we took Y/n from him. 

Dipper gleeful's POV 

Damn it damn that bastard Gideon pines I will torture him if he thinks Y/n will be his and forever his she's my only friend and I will not let that sucker have her. I thought to myself as I ran as fast as light while I was telepathically holding the biology book that belong to Gideon. That fool will pay! I thought to myself still running then I caught up to Gideon Pacifica and my beloved Y/n before they ever took another step on that damn school floor. 

Gideon's POV 

I fell on the school floor huffing and puffing I was exhausted from running so was everybody else well except Dipper gleeful obviously. "Where do you think your going you fat piece of shit!" Dipper Gleeful growled as he stomped on my butt. I hate it when he does that it's so annoying I wish he'd be nice some time so I don't have to become the hero and save all the girls. "I believe you dropped something you fat turd!!!" He growled as he stomped on me some more. I was too tired to do anything. "And I believe you took something precious that belong to ME!" Dipper yelled at me. "Where is she?" He asked I didn't answer I was not going to let Y/n get hurt by this piece of no good trash. "LISTEN TO ME WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU YOU FATTY!!!" He yelled but I still didn't budge. "Where the hell is everybody where is Pacifica where is Y/n can't they see that I'm in pain?" I thought as I was about to cry like a little baby. "Okay you asked for it you little piece of shit!" He growled as he stepped on my butt and placed his right foot on my head putting all his wait on it trying to crack my skull.  "Where the hell is she?" He asks again. "Hiya." I hear a girl say and I feels Dipper's weight on me. "What the--." Then I turn around and I see Y/n there with my biology book in her hand smiling like she's Oscar the shark slayer or something. I smile back too.