Chapter 27

"Morning sweetie pie." He smiled. "Morning Dipper." You said with a smile. "How are you feeling today?" He asked you kissing you forehead. "Um pretty good and you." You asked him. "Same." He answered back. "That's good to hear." He smiled as he sat down. "How's my little daughter doing?" He smiled as he poked her nose. "She's fine." You answered. "That's good." He added. Ring went the bell and there came Will? Was that Will? Did Will get fired who's that handsome waiter? Sentences like that just swam through your head and you thought that he read your mind because he smirked at that last sentence: He's really hot why didn't I marry him? 

And that's when you snapped out of it. You were married to Dipper you couldn't do this to Dipper. Just divorce him and move on that would be wrong. You would be called many names at that point. So you decided to cool down your hormones and at least try to keep your eyes on your husband but you just couldn't. Will or whoever it was, was just- was just too handsome. He still had the same blue hair as Will but Will wore a blue tuxedo just like Dipper but he's wearing a yellow tuxedo and black dress pants who in the world could this be with his blue wavy hair and his green eye(s). And his smell matched him perfectly it smelled like Dipper's old cologne he never used ever. Will was just dreamy he made Dipper look like a low down and dirty person (which he is). With them together Dipper looked like a pale-skinned vampire who has never been out into the sun. 

"And what would you like for breakfast, mistress?" He smirked at you. "Uh, I'd like to have bacon, grits, and eggs. "Well, then what would this little one have?" He asked you as he bent down towards the little one just smiling. Dipper was just staring at the wall pissed he knew exactly what was running through your mind right now you were in love while he was pissed. 

Later that day...

Ring, ring went the bell. Dipper was clearly annoyed (Don't forget Will was too) and yet you were obviously enjoying it every second of it. Before you could ring that bell one more time Dipper shouted out: "Family time which means family only no butlers."

You groaned as he shouted that. You obviously knew what this was going to be about. "Y/n why do you keep ringing that bell so much?" He questioned you. You were trying so hard to make an excuse but you couldn't get anything else out of your mouth. "Do you like the guy?" You blushed as the words escaped his lips with no doubt he knew now since your face turned red as a tomato. "How 'bout I be your butler tonight huh?" He asked you with a smirk as he slid his arms around your waist. "Okay, that'd be awesome." You smiled. "Will FAMILY MEETING IS OVER AND YOUR OFF THE HOOK FOR THE REST OF THE DAY!" You yelled out down the hallway. Dipper then noticed his mistake. He ended up being in the basement the whole day all while the (real) Will hang with you and the child. Yep, Dipper did not see that one comming.