Chapter 8

{A/n- Sorry I know my apology is not enough so I'm updating this for you fans of Reverse Dipper x reader sorry it took so long your lucky a fan out there  (Geekie Queen) wanted me to update it so I couldn't just ignore her request so here goes fucking nothing hope you enjoy. DeathandDenna out} 

Your POV 

The next thing you know I was avoiding Dipper that creepy little shit can go fucking haunt someone else but no he was haunting me why?  Well previously he kept stalking me and one time he wanted me to marry him and I said hell no but I didn't really say that I just simply smashed his most expensive ring.  Things been crazy lately and I, well haven't had any sleep lately~ Why because of the cursed ring. I'm not going to lie he was right... Even though I thought he'd lost his mind it turns out I've lost my mind... Why exactly? Well the first time I looked at my crush Will I would get karma or something I don't know why another time is when I was so close to kissing Gideon but that nearly got me killed and I couldn't sleep because I kept thinking of Will but I end up getting this unpleasant picture in my mind that keeps popping up it's so disturbing... I hated it so this is me in class failing my worst nightmare. I keep getting this weird feeling that something or someone is watching me but I don't dare turn my back instead I start getting intense and sweaty and I also got embarrassed in front of the whole cafeteria even Dipper G was snickering in that little dark and creepy corner. 

Day 58 

Dear diary, 

7/15/16

I've decided that I was going to give up playing the hard to get game and give Dipper everything it's the only way to escape this hell I'm in... If only there was another way... 

You shut the diary you were writing in you were alone at the lunch table you lost your two best friends Gideon and Pacifica... Because of the curse that Dipper set on you. You finally put all your belongings your book bag and went over to Dipper G the one you most despise... 

"You've finally made your decision hu Y/n..." He smirked. "Yes..."  You signed all tired from the torture you had to deal with. He stood up and stood on one knee. "Know will you marry me?"  He asked you as a mini blue box appeared in his hands. "Yes." You cried and you two kissed. 

{This is going to a close but it is not the end I promise you that until next time *wink*}