Chapter 35

You have left me for the last god damn time. I'll get you back I swear I will! 

Rainy day in reverse falls~

Gideon pines and pacifica southeast were watching TV while you were reading a manga called One punch man. {I love dat show dat show is de life!} Dipper gleeful watched you get to the bathroom and came in there and kidnapped him and you were never to escape his grasp ever again. He would rape you in bed if you were a bad girl and he would rape you if you were a good girl. Well, it was rape either way to you but he likes it and he continues to give it to you. You were trapped in his fantasy forever. The worst part about it you had to call him daddy will he fucked you senseless no matter what. He didn't just love you he was obsessed with you! He would hand cuff you to his and take you everywhere like you were and suitcase full of thousands of dollars. It was true you were glued to him like gum now and nothing could scrape you off of hell he wouldn't let you go to the bathroom alone. HE WOULD NEVER EVER stop loving you harshly like the strange kid he was. You were his forever and no one would ever find you without him which was rarely strange. To him you were his slave wife and he kept you forever. 

{It's not the end doe and also this shit is turning into a Yandere very quickly}