Chapter 5

At home: 

Luckily your dad wasn't here you actually had time to hide the hickey from everyone but apparently your little brother spotted it. You looked at your neck it had DG on it and you signed and wished that he came before he ever even nibbled on it. Now you had to hide it with your mother's make up. 

Dad arrives:

(note your brother's 9 he knows all about sex and stuff but he doesn't know how to divide multiply etc. well at least my little cousin does the same thing.) 

Dad finally arrives and your little brother comes running up to him. "Dad dad guess what?" He smiles. "What did Y/n's boyfriend walk her home today?" He groans as he finally put his suit case down and sits down on the coach. "I wish but no he put his initials on her neck it said D.G I wonder how he did it but he did it he's magical after all come see!" He shouted and smiled. "He DID WHAT TO MY LITTLE GIRL?" My dad shouted as he ran to your room and opened it. "Let me see your neck." Dad ordered. "What?" You said in shock then you looked at your (B/n). "Let me see!" He ordered. You did and there was nothing there. It was like magic! "It disappeared!!" (B/n) gasped. 

And they all went to their normal duties....

The next day Gideon walked toward you and so did his sister Pacifica. "Hey Y/n." He smiled and waved his hand and was being dragged by Dipper G.