Chapter 16

{Again not a crossover well it kinda is}

Will was sick of this he couldn't change in his human form in front of Y/n whenever he wanted he couldn't change in it at all it was the only thing that made him feel free. What could he do he was just a little useless triangle demon heck he wasn't even a demon he can't even do anything right he should've listen to his teacher. He was suppose to be a leader of the underworld but all that his gone now because he was to nice to shy he wishes he could've been more like his brother Bill. He was so desperate for you that he decided to call Bill for help literally and he never calls his brother but this was just one of these days. "What?" Bill questioned. "Brother can't you see I'm busy torturing these kids?" Bill growled. "S-Sorry." Will sobbed. "Ugh what do you want Will?" Bill asked. "Well I need help with something-" He was interrupted by Mable gleeful. "Will!" Mable yelled. "Wait a minute!" Will stuttered out loud. "Okay." Bill said. "No no not you." Will said. "Come here NOW WILL!" Mable growled. "OKAY WOMAN I'M COMING!" Will screamed on the top of his lungs. That shocked Bill and Mable nobody thought he would do such a thing. Mabel then came in at an nonhuman speed with scary blue eyes with a low voice that said: "What was that?" Will knows he had fucked up seriously and he was going to pay dearly. "S-sorry I'll do what you say. Please spare me..." Will whinnied. "Oh no this is a strike that deserves no escape come with me I'll teach you a lesson!" She smirked and dragged him to her basement like an alligator dragging it's pray to the bottom of the ocean until it get's tender enough to eat it. "Brother brother?" Bill asked yep Bill was still on the line and all he heard was the scream of Will and hung up. 

Meanwhile~ 

"DON'T TOUCH HER!" Dipper screamed on the top of his lungs as he was trying to beat the crap out of the waiter. "He's fine Dipper just leave him be." You told him as he tried to strangle the waiter. It all started with a stare and this happened the second after. "Dude calm down!" Said the waiter. "CALM DOWN CALM DOWN WHY WERE YOU LOOKING AT MY WIFE?" Dipper asked. "I-I okay I can't lie I was looking at your wife I'm not going to lie about that one." He laughed. "YOU SON OF A BITCH!" Dipper growled trying to kill the waiter with his own cold blooded hands. "DIPPER LET US GO NOW!" You yell at him trying to drag him to the door doing like barley. "This kid." Laughed the waiter. "That was a big mistake!" Dipper growled and his eyes turned blue and all the knifes moved upwards to the waiters face heck there was knife pointing at all the costumers and waiters/waitresses and the manager who just walked in on the scene except you. "Don't look at my wife like that you fucker!" Dipper warned with those eyes all the waiter did was look away. "Okay okay I won't look at her anymore I promise!" Said the waiter. "Good." Dipper said and there was no knifes pointing at anyone and then the cops showed up and the next thing you know we were banned from going to the restaurant again thanks to Dipper's temper.