Chapter 23

{I wanted to name this chapter so badly but I decided to just name it Chapter 23 like I always do but yeah I'm not going to tell you what this chapter would be named because you would already know what it would be about one word says all and I just came back from the movies what movie did I see I saw Lights out it's really good.}

The next day it was awkward being around your dad after that scene last night. You told Dipper to not do 'it' so fast but he did it anyway and now today you can't speak at all because there's a lump in your throat that won't let you talk when your around your dad. Every time your around your dad you'd become red remembering last night's incident. Dipper on the other hand was calm as ever. Every time he tried to go and get close to you you would just scoot away from him because it seems like when your around him your hole face turns red and then you would think about last night that's why you would move away from him that's why your avoiding him today around your father you couldn't just bare the embarrassment of your face turning red in front of the whole store that would be just embarrassing. Dipper decides to sneak up on you as you were looking at yourself in the mirror wearing your dress that's why you weren't paying any attention to anything else that surrounded you. "Your skin smells so nice~" He slurs as he grabbed your shoulders as his nose was down on your neck sniffing you down you squeaked as you broke free from your grip. He smirked as he went closer to you. "Why are you avoiding me?" He questioned you. "B-Because of l-last night." You stuttered. "Who cares." He growled as he held your arms and sucked on your neck making a scene in front of everybody.  "Di-Dipper st-stop it." You moaned/stuttered trying to get him away. "I will yell out rape." You growled. He slowly looked at you with a sad look and let go of your arms and looked at you like he was confused and disappointed. You blushed all red as everybody stared at you. Then there was that guy that came in he was very cute he had ginger hair and freckles and he looked at you with his big brown eyes he looked kinda scared assuming it was his twin brother in the back room looking at you. You blushed and quickly went to change and luckily for you you had enough make up to hide the hickey Dipper placed on your neck. You were now ready to go but first you had to change into your red sexy outfit. You came out the room and saw Dipper's mouth drop wide open. Your dress was showing way to much cleavage but you showed off anyways. "That that dress looks awesome on you." He stutters as he sees you with that dress on. He looks to see if any boys were staring at you in the corner of his eye he sees two guys but they looked like they were looking at something else so he shrugged it off and he moved away like a ghost with a blue cape a breeze of air just you could feel it as he moved to your where your father was you went to until he griped your butt then you felt uncomfortable around him and decided not to be around him for the hole day while you were in the shop. You knew he was looking at you the hole day so you didn't bother to turn around. Then you bumped into the guy with the ginger hair (The curly one) you blushed and then there was a conversation starter which was him. "Hey so how are you today?" He asked while he stuttered and blushed you already known he had a crush on you by his body language and his cute little stuttering. "G-Good." You stuttered looking at the floor blushing and looked up a little to see him staring at you and blushing to. "So~ you from around here?" You both asked. "Um yes." You smiled. "What about you?" You added. "Well I'm new here." He stuttered out finally. "Cool." You smiled. "The name is Sam." He smiled as he held out his hand for you to shake it. Usually you don't make acceptions but he was new and well you decided to great him with a hand shake and looked at him with a smile on your face and said, "The name is Y/n." "Y/n~ that's a great name." He smiled still holding your hand while staring at your beautiful (e/c) eyes. "Um~ I have a husband~" You laughed nervously as you finally slipped your hand out of his grip and looked at your husband who was so "calm" just "watching" you two. He looked at you like you were just kidding about that because you looked to young to get married yet but you didn't care. It felt like hours you were hanging with that ginger hair kid named Sam. He was hilarious and he would scare you yet make you laugh and he accidentally kissed you on the cheek and he blushed so did you and the next day you two were holding hands looking at the ground at the same time. "Step away~" Dipper growled behind Sam as he held a knife in his hand toward the back of his neck. "Okay I-I will." He stuttered as he let go of you and grabbed his brother and ran out the door looking at Dipper with a scared face while holding his neck. You looked at him with a sad look then Dipper snaked his hands up to your shoulder. "Were going to have a little talk about cheating on me when we get away from this store Missy." He whispered calmly in your ear. You just blushed because you knew what he was going to do next. 

{This chapter would be called avoid the jealous snake}