Chapter 6

Dipper dragged Gideon and Mabel dragged Pacifica into another location where they were never going to  get out. {Note they locked them in the janitors closet} After they did their dirty work they went their separate ways. Dipper walked up to you and you turned around thinking it was Gideon. "Hey Gideonnn... Dipper what are you doing here?" You asked him as you were talking with your friend Darwin (from The amazing world of gumball). "I'm here for you." Dipper smirks and holds you tightly. "Leave me alone!" You groaned. "Look I'm sorry but I can't tell you how much I'm sorry for doing something like that so will you?" He questions as he bends on one knee and hands you a mini maroon box with a silver sparkling ring. "That's a-" Before Darwin could say anything Mabel drags him in the janitors closet. "That's a pretty ring I guess so..." You agreed having no clue of what you were getting yourself into. Then he slipped that baby on your finger and kissed you. All the teachers cried all happy like and clapped. "What happened?" You asked. "You fool you just got married to Dipper!" Gideon said. "What?" You asked. "You can't back out now you already married me so too late!!!" He smirked. "Dipper you said-" You started to cry. This school is weird to even let that happen... 

"But I never agreed!" You say. "Liar!" You shouted but he kissed you before you can fully say that. "If you don't agree to love me for eternity I will end up hurting you you hear me!!!" He growls softly in your ear. "My dad would never agree!" You say. "I don't need your dad to marry you." He says. "I should've known you were a monster." You say harshly. "Don't talk like that to your husband." He growled. Mabel laughed evilly as she looks at you and Dipper being together forever no escape from his grip. Will sees this and runs away crying like a little baby.