Chapter 9

{A/n- I doubt that this song has anything to deal with the story but who cares am I right?} 

As I said that he slipped the ring on my finger and kissed me. I couldn't do nothing but kiss back surprisingly the kiss was satisfying... I had to admit that one he was a good kisser I kissed him back multiple times. I don't know why but it was so lovely and nice and I couldn't control myself it felt like we were kissing for an hour in front of the lunch room but I didn't give a fuck. I smashed Dipper on his lunch table still making out. He's lucky that there was no food on the table. I don't know why but I felt horny~ I felt like I suddenly needed him. As Gideon saw that he threw up on the table and so did Paz (Pacifica). I don't know what happened to me but it felt strange but I just ignored that feeling and we kept on making out on the table until we started going downwards than the lunch laddies stopped us. Bad Dipper he was so close to having sex with me in front of the hole school~. 

Dipper G POV-

It worked, Will actually made himself useful and actually got me the girl I desired. The only disappointing part in all this is that I couldn't get in her but I'll get her, I know I will~ I thought to myself and snickered as I held her hand walking her to her (our) class~ 

Y/n POV

During the rest of the day~

I wouldn't stop talking about Dipper and how he's so sexy and how I wanted him in me no matter what. How I'll give him everything... Eventually Mabel got tired of it and decided to plug in her ears with her head phones which was rude of her... "Mabel MABEL!" I yelled waving my hand in her face. "What?" She growled as she took out her head phones. "I wonder if Dipper talks about me as much as I do does he?" I asked her. "Ugh I wish he didn't but he does it's so annoying." She muttered. I squealed so loud I was so happy that my dippy always had his mind on me... It's so amazing to know somebody loved me the same as I loved them. I couldn't wait for our wedding day...