Chapter 12

"Wait what's your idea?" Gideon asked Pacifica. "I was going to go kiss Dipper in front of Y/n." Pacifica said. "No that won't work and plus it's to risky... Maybe if I kiss Y/n than everything is going to go back to normal." Gideon smiled. "That's what I said!" Pacifica said.  "Yeah but my idea was better." Gideon said. "But let's think this through what if Dipper sees you kissing his wife won't he try to kill you?" Pacifica asked. "Then you won't be able get cake." She added. "I'm going to get cake~" Gideon said as he decided to do his mission. "You think you can win's Y/n's heart?" Pacifica asked. "Yeah..." Gideon mumbled.  "Y/n's never going to like you." Pacifica's words accidentally slipped out. When Gideon heard that he was fluster with anger. Then he left to do his plan. "Dang it Pacifica you got him mad again." She whispered to herself. 

Y/N POV

As I was getting another piece of cake I saw Gideon in the corner of my eye and turned around. "Oh hey Gideon." I said with a warm smile greeting him. "I need to tell you something." He stuttered. "What is it?" I asked confused. "I love you." Gideon explained as he grabbed my cheeks toward his face and kissed me I was shocked as I felt his tongue inside my mouth I couldn't help but fight back but it was impossible he won and I was too tired to even move my tongue so I just went with the flow.  "HEY!" Dipper growled as he yanked Gideon's hair. Which I was so glad. "What were you two doing?" Dipper growled at the both of us. I was scared of him I loved him but yet he was so intense~ which I would never leave him because of that. Yeah he can be mean but he was still my husband and I promised I would make this work.  "I'm sorry~" Gideon squeaked and then Dipper punched Gideon in the face I was so shocked I didn't want Gideon to get hurt he was my best bro bro and the weird thing about it was he kissed me! I stopped Dipper at the first punch. "STOP STOP STOP DIPPER!" I cried out to him as I got in between the fight. "But he kissed you!" Dipper spouted out. "I know but~ please spare him this one time." I begged him with a little tear coming out of my eye. Dipper soften up a bit and dropped him. "Fine but that little fucker better not try anything with my wife or I'll kill him!" He said out loud looking at Gideon scampering across the room to his sister who was amused. 

Gideon's Pov

As I walked over to my sister Pacifica while holding my cheek I saw her shaking her head side to side and I already knew what she was going to say. "I know I know I was wrong and you were right." I growled. "No I wasn't going to say that I was going to say can we please move on to my plan now?" Pacifica questioned. "It didn't work for me how is it going to work for you?" I asked her. "Well easy." She continued. "I'm a girl and Dipper's a boy and when I kiss or make out with him on the couch what is he going to do about it nothing and plus he can't hurt women so yeah." Pacifica explained. "Well what happens if Y/n sees?" I asked her. "What can she do Dipper will just divorce her and get with me and well be the perfect two and then Y/n will realize it and then she would have no problem with it bada boom bada doom bada bam!" Pacifica added. "Hmm why didn't I think of that?" I asked myself. "Because your brain isn't creative as mine." She teased. 

{And that's brings us to the end of our chapter now see ya tomorrow.}