Chapter 11

Dipper gleeful's POV

  Today is the day and nobody noticed Y/n's strange act at all and I'm glad of that. Everything is going to go as I planed and Y/n is mine forever and ever and nobodies going to change that... I smirked as I saw her wearing her wedding dress she was beautiful more beautiful than I could ever imagine~ I can't believe I was going to be the one that was marring her... She's mine forever and there's no doubt about it.

Y/n's POV 

I was so ready to marry Dipper! He was so hot he had everything I needed, then my dad came in. "Hey father how's your day ready to give your blessing to Dipper which is me?" I asked him. "I gotta ask you something first..." He said. "What is it?" I asked. "Do you truly love dipper gleeful?" My father asked me. "What kind of stupid question is that? Of course I do silly he's my everything." I smiled. "This isn't like you at all and I know it isn't where was the girl who only had a crush on Gideon?" He asked. "I know you were in love with him and I know he's in love with you so just please tell me what's going on!" He asked me as he looked in my eyes. "I never even had a crush on Gideon I despise Gideon! He come to my wedding but I'll still hate him." I growled at him. "Come on where's my daughter?" He questioned as he looked in my eyes. "Weirdo~" I thought to myself. 

Y/f/f/n POV (Your father's first name) POV 

He's done something to my daughter to make her think this way I just know it but I couldn't put my finger on it. Until I looked in her eyes there was nothing but darkness no light but she still had her same eyes but it looked as if the original soul has been replaced with a new one  but I can't seem to put my finger on it so I decided to call Gideon. How do I know his phone number well before she blocked Gideon and deleted his number I well stored his number in my phone in case she changed her mind about dating Gideon that is. Anyways back to present I called Gideon pines hoping he'd pick up gratefully he did. "Hello?" Gideon asked. "Who is this?" He added. "This is me Y/n's father." I said. "Good bye." He said. "Wait wait don't hang up!" I ordered. "Fine what do you want?" He asked. "Well I think there's something wrong with my daughter-" He then cut me off. "You finally realized that wow. I told you she was a fucking jerk." Gideon said. "Don't talk to me with that tone you here me listen it isn't Y/n's fault I promise you I think Dipper has something to do with this." I said. "And?" He asked me. "Listen I need you to come here before the wedding starts." I whispered into the phone. "Wait wed-wedding?" He spouted out. "Why didn't you say so?" He asked. "Um..."  "I'll be right there in like 5 minutes but wait where is it at?" He asked. "At Dipper's house..." He said. "Welp we all know where that is. But I don't, what's the address?" He asked. "2001 sin street..." I said. "Well be on our way." Gideon said. "Good." I said in relief as I hung up the phone. Then it was time for Y/n to say only two words damn it I hope they make it in time. "Do you Dipper Gleeful take Y/n L/n to be your wife?" Asked the announcer. "I do." He said really quickly. "Do you Y/n L/n take Dipper Gleeful to be your husband?" He asked again. "I do."  She said with a smile. "You may kiss the bride..." Said the announcer.  Dipper grabbed my daughter tightly and kissed her fearlessly like there was no time to waste and she kissed back to. He was just making out on my daughters face so hungrily like he needs her so badly. He better not do anything to my daughter! Oh and she was just letting him all her face then he went all over her neck ugh it was to disturbing to watch. It was just ugh. Which seemed like past five minutes Gideon finally arrived with his cousin Paz which startled the couple kissing. "Sorry were late." Gideon said. "Ha you're trying to ruin our relationship well were already husband and wife isn't that right my little sugar blossom?" He asked her. "Yes my love." She said as she kissed Dipper. "I knew this would happen." I growled as I watched them. "Well my mission failed so I guess well just have to well go back but first I want my cake!" Gideon said to me. I looked down on that pudgy faggot and said these exact same words: "No cake until they breaky break up with each other okay!" He looked up and crossed his arms. "Now the couple will cut the cake." Will established. "What's wrong with them being together anyways?" Gideon asked. "First off Y/n's not really in love with him. she's just hypnotized by Dipper I think I'm not really sure I can't really tell only like a little bit." He explained. "Hum he did try to hypnotize my cousin once and tried to you know... He does that to almost any woman he liked but he never actually felt the need to marry someone so quickly I guess he really is in love her he would've forgotten all about her what I'm trying to say is... Magic takes a really long time to get it in your system and that's what he did to Y/n and it took her like almost two months so he might actually want her really much." He said but I was already asleep his speech was so boring. "What sorry I was sleeping..." I said as I got up from the chair. Gideon growled and said. "Maybe he's not-" "Yeah yeah yeah I don't have time for another speech just do your job and separate them then we'll talk about the cake." I growled. "YAY!" Gideon said as he ran toward the couple who were giving out cake to half of the town. I really hope he does his job right... 

Nobodies POV~ 

As Gideon and Paz walked over to the newly wed couple Paz then started to freak out. "What is it?" Gideon asked her. "I'm not decent!" She whined. Gideon just rolled his eyes. "Who cares about that your never decent!" Gideon admitted. "Hey you take that back!" Paz growled as she tried to fight her cousin. Then Dipper cleared his throat. "If you two are fighting over a piece of cake there's more where that came from." Dipper glared at them both and walked away. Paz blushed deep red and Gideon noticed this. "Oh no you don't have a crush on Dipper do you?" Gideon asked her. "No maybe...yes." She finally admitted. "Ugh we don't have time for this we need to separate them." Gideon said. "I know just the way." Paz smirked as she flipped her hair. "Me too me too." Gideon smiled as they both scratched their chin at the same time.