Chapter 14

{The picture has nothing to do with the chapter so don't go thinking that this is a cross over or something. DeathandDenna out!} 

Finally Dipper came back and saw you on the couch sobbing your butt off. "What's wrong?" He questions as he sat down about to pull you into a hug but you stopped him. You sat up and scooted all the way to the other end but you didn't get that much space. You couldn't hate him you just fell in his arms crying. "Is it true?" You asked him. "Is what true?" He asked confused. "Do you only want me because I'm a virgin?" You asked him. "No that's not true I love you and you should know that." Dipper said as he patted your back. "Wait your a virgin?" Dipper asked pushing you back as he looked into your eyes and started to hold in his laugh. "What's so funny about that?" You asked him confused. "I'm so stupid!" He laughs out loud. "Wha?" You were confused now. "I thought you weren't a virgin!" He laughed. "And that's funny why?" You asked. "Because I thought never mind I'm so stupid your to innocent to even think that!" Dipper laughed as he put his hand on your shoulder. "What are you talking about seriously!" "Awe your so cute when your clueless about sex." He squirmed. "Do you know what sex is truly?" He asked you. "Um yeah." You say as you blushed. "Oh never mind." Dipper chuckled. "So are you a virgin?" You asked him. All the girls even Pacifica came in on the conversation like we were talking about a scary camp fire story or something. "Um yes." Dipper said all the girls snickered. "Shut up~I just wanted to save it for Y/n that's all." He groaned. "Have you had your first kiss?" A girl asked. "Um yeah." Dipper lied. "Who was it?" Mabel asked knowing that's a lie. "Shut up sis it was Y/n obviously." He lied again. Everyone laughed at him. "No we've meet each other in Pre-Kay and we kissed in 5th grade." Dipper smiled nervously. "No he didn't he's never kissed a girl usually their either to shy or he just doesn't like them." Mabel confessed. "Shut the fuck up!" Dipper said. Everyone laughed except Dipper he just glared at his sister. "Well actually I've had my first kiss in the lunch room with Y/n." Dipper smirked as he got up prancing around the room. You laughed at him as he shooed away the girls which made you forget why you were even mad at him in the first place. As they left he secretly burned the note. Meanwhile.... 

 "So did it work?" Gideon asked. "Sadly no..." Pacifica groaned.  "It's like something is kinda getting in my way of getting cake!" Gideon growled. "Or we could just get some cake and Y/n's father probably won't find out." Pacifica said. "You mean disobey!" Gideon gasped. "Um yeah." Pacifica said. "Let's do it." Gideon snickered then they went to steal for some cake but your father stopped them. "Not until they break up!" Your father growled as he smacked Gideon's little hands. "Ah!" Gideon shrieked. "Hey who died and made you queen- king!" Gideon asked him. "I'm still older than you and I can tell you what to do unless it's inappropriate and doesn't feel right." Your father said. "Well this doesn't feel right." Gideon said. "This is wrong hiring two little teens to smash at your daughters wedding this is so wrong and plus it looks like your daughter is really enjoying herself don't you want her to feel happy and feel alive?" Gideon asked. "I mean look at her she's happy with Dipper let her stay with Dipper." Gideon smiled. "Wait what we don't agree here." Pacifica said. "Shut up." Gideon growled. "Fine." She said. "Fine I'll let him stay as my son-in-law and you can have your silly cake." Y/f/n [Y/n's father's name] signed as he walked away sitting in a chair smiling watching his daughter being happy with her husband. Maybe they will stay together forever maybe they will.  

{This is the ending I think hopefully it's not *wink*}