Chapter 3 Who and what are you?

I don't know why Fred and George won't talk to me, I have tried but they just say..

"I gotta go, see you later." George said and walked out of the room, I was alone, and confused I didn't know what I did, so I just walked out of the class and didn't turn back to talk to anyone, all I wanted to do was cry, but I couldn't.

"Hey, what's wrong with George and Fred?" Mary asked like she knew something as up, I looked at her then head to the Gryffindor common room, just to see if anyone was there, it was just Ron and Percy.

"Hey, Gabrielle." Ron said and I smiled

"Hey, guys." I said and sat down with them, they looked at me

"You not yourself today, whats wrong?" Percy asked, I knew that Percy liked me but, I wasn't really into him, Ron was cute but, he was like my little brother

"Nothing, the twins won't talk to me." I said and looked down, I'm glad that Percy and Ron didn't ignore me like Fred and George.

"Weird, Fred and George arn't really like that." Ron said and Percy nodded that was then that they started to pay attention to me, I liked how Ron would do anything to keep me happy, he always got mad at anyone who mad me cry or just glum.

"Yeah, I-I just don't know what to do." I said not looking at them, at that point Fred and George walked in talking to Harry and Hermione like they usually do, once they saw me they both quit talking,

"I'm gonna get out of here." I said but Ron stopped me

"Don't go!" Ron said and I sat back down and crossed my arms and kept on looking down like I didn't want to talk to anyone and I didn't!

"Fred, George talk to Gabrielle." Ron said both him and Percy walked out, Ron ignored Harry though as he was for awhile now so Harry rolled his eyes and both him and Hermione walked out behind them, Fred and George sat down next to me.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" Fred asked me and I just looked at him and then back down at the floor, I felt like running out and hiding

"I, why are you guys ignoring me?" I asked and looked at the two, they looked at each other and back at me

"We have our reasons, George told me what happened in the forest." Fred said looking at me, "And I'm sure you also want to know." I said and rolled my eyes while Fred looked down and George looked a little guilty but, it was OK, they deserved to know anyway.

"My name isn't Gabrielle, it's Vanessa." I said and their eyes widened, they looked at each other and I crossed my arms and lay back in my chair, I didn't want to say anymore but I owed it to them so I told them more about me.

"And I'm a vampire princess." I said. "Is that all?" George asked and I looked at them and shrugged.

"My parents told me not to tell you about me or them." I said and they looked at each other again, it was like they never knew what a vampire or princess was.

"So, that's why you went into the forest?" Fred asked and I just nodded

"Well, thanks for telling us, we won't tell a soul." George said and I looked at then and smiled, I always knew, well when I first met them I knew for sure that these guys would be my best friends and the nicest people that I could ever be friends with and keep my secrets if I ever did and I did tell them.

"Thanks guys, that means a lot to me." I said and we all got up off the couch and walked out of the common room, I was glad that we all got through this and I could actually tell the twins, my best friends! My first best friends!