Chapter 35 Wake up

I sat by Fred's bed and stared at him... The change was going well.

"I picked out wonderful names for them.. Essence and Ezra." I said and smiled to myself I knew he could hear me but I just hoped that when he woke up he would think the names were beautiful as they sounded.

I got up from my seat and kissed his cheek, he was becoming cold and I knew his heart had already stopped but he wasn't all changed yet... There was still somthing left, I had looked at him one last time and then left the room.

"Meadow.. Can I ask you something?" I asked and she nodded, we started walking back to our dorm where the babies were sleeping.

"How long will the change take? I can't bear to see him like that." I said and looked at the ground, I knew Meadow was thinking about what to say and I knew that she didn't know what to really say.

"I'm.. I'm not quit sure but the change shouldn't take much longer.. But you will have to train him." she said and I looked at her, I couldn't train a newborn vampire!

"Can't you?" I asked her and she shook her head no, we then came up to our dorm room and before we walked in she looked at me.

"I will train him once in awhile so he will get used to being a regular vampire and since he is also a wizard you will train him how to use his new powers and control." she said and I nodded.

"Ok." was all I said, Meadow just nodded and we walked into the dorm room, George was laying on the chair beside my bed asleep and the babies were on my bed, I walked over and picked them up and they opened their eyes and smiled.

"They are so cute." Meadow said and I nodded, I couldn't wait for mrs and mr. Weasley to see them and my parents.

I heard a nock on the door and Meadow turned to go get it, I then walked over to where George was sitting and put the babies back on the bed, I started nudging George and looked at the door.

"Yea, come on in." Meadow said and opened the door, Ginny came running in and smiled, I smiled back and she just stood there.

"How are you feeling?" She asked and I smiled

"Just fine." I replied and Ginny walked over to where the babies were laying, she looked at me and I nodded, she then picked up Essence and smiled.

"She's beautiful.. Hey, I'm your aunt Ginny." Ginny said and bounced Essence in her arms a little, Essence giggled and reached her little arms up, Ginny smiled and held Essence's hand.

"So, where is Fred?" Ginny asked and I couldn't think of what to tell her, I couldn't tell her that he was in the nurses office changing into a vampire.

"Somewhere around here." I said and Ginny looked at me, she looked confused.

"You sure, I thought I saw him in the nurses office with you." he said and I nodded, I then looked at Meadow and she looked at the ground.

"Ginny, in order for Fred to stay together and be part of Vanessa and the the babies life he must... Become a vampire." Meadow told Ginny, I just sat in a chair and wrapped my arms around my legs which my feet were on the seat, Ginny stars in shock.

"But.. Couldn't you just be together and him still he mortal?" Ginny asked, and I looked at her.

"Well, yes but, the vampire world wouldn't allow it.. He will still be the same Fred, just immortal." I said and Ginny fell on Meadow's bed and put her head in her hands.

"It will be ok, Ginny." George said and sat on the bed and rubbed Ginny's back, Ginny just shrugged it off and lifted her head and and got up.

"Is... Is he if the nurses office?" Ginny asked and I nodded, she started walking and I grabbed her arm.

"Let me come with you.. If he woke up then he won't have control." I said and she nodded and we walked out of the dorm together and to the nurses office, I let her get on my back and ran at vampire speed.

"I will go in first.. To see if he is awake." I said and she nodded, I walked in and looked around, Fred was still asleep in the bed, I opened the door and waved for Ginny to come in and as she did I looked back at Fred, he seemed to be waking up, I stopped Ginny.

"Ginny, get out now." I said and she did as I said and got out of the room, I looked at Fred and watched as he tossed and turned, I stood close to the door and tried to find the lock.

"Vanessa?" I heard him say and I gulped and walked over to the bed and looked at him, his eyes slowly opened and he looked at me, his eyes were both red.

"I'm a bit hungry." He said and in seconds he dissapeared, I could feel his breath on my neck, I turned around and saw Fred standing there staring at me.

"You smell lovely." He said smiling and I smiled back

"Don't try, I am already a vampire, I don't need to become full vampire." I said and he smiled and giggled s bit, I knew what he was trying to do.

"Come with me.. We have to start your training." I said leading Fred out of the room, I knew that he couldn't keep his eyes off my neck.

"While I was changing, I heard you tell me the babies names... Essence and Ezra, I didn't get to tell you how much I loved those names." He said, I turned around and looked at him, he smiled down at me and I hugged him.

"You really think so?" I asked and I knew for sure that he was telling the truth.

"Yes, I really do." He said and I took myself away from his arms and lead him into the woods.

*Good story, what do you think will happen next and can Fred Control himself when he see's Essence and Ezra? Find out next chapter

Xoxo love you guys*