Chapter 18 New haircut and Bertha gets back

The train stopped and I looked out the window, it was somewhat cloudy but looked pretty nice outside, I clung my hand to Fred's and we walked out of the compartment and out of the train, I looked down and saw Rosaleen walking by my side.

"Maybe we will have more privacy here." I said and Fred blushed then kissed my cheek, "I would love to have more privacy with you." He said and I felt my cheeks become hot and goose bumps on my skin, he made me feel like I was up in the clouds.

"Hey, do you think you will see Bertha?" George asked laughing and Fred rolled his eyes, I and Fred really didn't like Bertha, she always tried to take Fred away from me and Henry tried taking me away from Fred, why did Bertha and Henry try to take me and Fred away from each other? They would make a perfect couple for each other.

"Hey guys!" I heard and turned around, it was Angelina and Francesca, we were already off the train and I ran to them, so did Mary.

"We missed you guys so much!" I said and squeezed the two girls they laughed then took themselves away from us. "We missed you guys to, how was your Christmas?" Angelina asked and we began walking to Hogwarts, I had my hand intertwined with Fred's and we got into a carriage, Mary and George got in with us to, Angelina and Francesca got in their own, I looked at Mary and smiled.

"It was really nice to see them, I can't wait to get back to our dorm." I said and Mary smiled, I knew that she couldn't wait to get back either.

The ride to Hogwarts was kinda boring but it was nice to just sit with Fred and be close to him, I felt so safe next to him, Mary clung to George too and he just rested his head on hers and closed his eyes, Mary did too.

"Fred." I said and he looked at me and smiled

"Yeah, beautiful?" He asked and I blushed then proceeded to kiss his cheek then after I looked at him, his eyes were so pretty and green.

"I love you." I said and blushed, it had been awhile since I and him said that to each other and I was still kinda getting used to that. "I love you to." He said and kissed my forehead, after we walked into Hogwarts Mary and I went up to our rooms and unpacked.

"So, anything new?" Francesca asked and her and Angelina giggled, I rolled my eyes at them. "Actually yes." I said and they looked at me and exchanged glances and grinned, they probably knew.

"So, have you guys done anything yet?" Angelina asked and I grinned then plopped onto my bed.

"No, you guys are so immature." I said they laughed and walked to the door, we were going to the great hall to eat diner and I wanted to talk to some people, I just hoped that I wouldn't see Bertha or Henry.

I walked out of the room and walked to the great hall as I was walking I saw Bertha and Fred talking I hid by the corner and listened, she was twirling her hair and flirting, oh she made me so mad!

"So, how was your Christmas, Fred?" She asked twirling her hair and giggling after, "Bertha go away." Fred said and started walking away.

"You don't love her I know you don't, you love me and I know you do Fred Weasley." Bertha said holding onto his hand and gazing into his eyes but he just took his hand away and started walking again so Bertha stomped and walked up to him again and what she did, I swear I would of ran up to her and sucked every last bit of blood out of her body, she KISSED Fred!

When she took her lips away she smiled and he smiled back, I turned the corner and felt the tears swell, Fred HATED her and he was smiling after she kissed him, what was wrong? I ran to the great hall and sat down, I had to talk to my friends about this.