Chapter 33 A bloody start

"Are you ok?" Fred asked becoming even more worried and I looked up at him and into his eyes

"Go get Meadow." I said and his eyes popped open wide and he got up off the bed and raced to the door but Meadow had already opened it and with George behind her they all came to my bed.

"Is everything ok?" Meadow asked as I lay back down on my bed she put her hand on my stomach and things started becoming serious.

"I'm not sure what is happening but I'm sure that the baby is coming like, soon!" Meadow said and my eyes became wide.. did this mean I was going to be having the baby now?

"It's very fast at growing, George go and get Dumbledor." Meadow said and I turned my head and saw George run out the door, I turned my head back and the pain was gone.. for now at least.

George was gone for a bit and Meadow still didn't know if the baby was coming or not now, I was becoming more and more scared.. I didn't know what to do! Fred held onto my hand and I looked at him and smiled.

"It will all be alright." He said and I smiled even more, the pain started coming back and and clutched onto my stomach.

"Wheres George?" I asked threw clenched teeth and Meadow frowned, she didn't know either, the door swung open and in came George, the nurse and Dumbledor.

"Thanks George.. you and Meadow will need to leave now." Dumbledor said and the two started walking out of the room, I was now really scared, I didn't have Meadow with me so it was now just me and Fred.

*George's POV*

Me and Meadow had just left the room, she hugged me and I hugged her back, we were both a bit scared and both of us didn't want to leave Vanessa and Fred alone..

"I'm scared, George." Meadow said and I held her tighter to me

"I know, lets go into the common room and wait." I said and Meadow nodded, she then let go of me and started walking, I held her hand and smiled, we walked until we came to the fat lady painting.

"Thimble." I whispered and the door to the common room opened, we stepped in and walked over to a nearby couch.

"I hope she's ok." Meadow said and I nodded, I couldn't imagine what Fred would do if something bad happened to Vanessa.

"Let's get our minds off that." I sad and Meadow looked up at me and smiled, I leaned towards her and tried to kiss her but she turned away.

"I'm sorry.. I want to kiss you but I can't." She said looking at her shoes, I knew that she wanted to cry but she couldn't.

"Why?" I asked her and wrapped my arms around her waist

"Your blood.. I don't want to turn you into me.. a blood sucking monster." She said and got up from the couch and put her head in her hands.

"It's ok.. I know you won't hurt me.. I love you too much to loose you." I said and she smiled

"I love you and don't want to loose you either but.. I can't turn you into a vampire." She said and I nodded and got up, I walked over to her and looked down into her red eyes, they were really red and I knew that she wasn't lieing that it was my blood that is keeping her from me.. I only wished that Meadow was a half breed like Vanessa..

"Ok." I said and sat back down, Meadow sat on a different couch and pulled her legs up to her chest.

"If I wasn't a vampire.. I would be cuddled by you when I feel alone.. I would kiss your lips and feel loved." She said and I felt the need to sit by her and cuddle her but I was afraid.. not because that she would possibly bite me but that all I wanted was for her to be happy and seeing her unhappy made me feel really unhappy.

"You are loved.. never forget that, even though I can't kiss you and cant cuddle you I love you more than anything and I'm not afraid.' I said and she looked up at me

"You should be.. being this.... thing, it's not fun and you are never happy." She said and I took a chance and walked over to the couch she was sitting at and sat by her.

"As long as I'm with you I will have everything I need.. there will never be a day where I'm not happy." I said and she looked up at smiled.

"Thank you." She said and hugged me, I knew that she really did have a thirst for my blood but I also knew that she loved me and wouldn't turn me.

*Vanessa's POV*

"The princess has given birth.. my lord." A death eater said coming into the castle, I stood beside the wall and looked at them.

Voldemort frowned and glared at the death eater who was now scared, he walked up to the death eater and looked him right in the eye.

"And?" He asked in a very deathly tone, the young death eater looked up at him and gulped

"The child is also half mortal and immortal." He said and tried to stay strong and like he wasn't afraid.

"We must find it and kill it!" He said and I gasped and clapped my hands over my mouth, they couldn't kill him!

"But.." The death eater started but put his hands over his mouth to stop him, Voldemort turned around and looked at him with a glare.

"But?" He asked and the death eater looked at the ground

"No, please go on.. I want to hear this." He said and smiled evilly, Nagini was slithering over to the death eater but Voldemort told her to go back, so she did and walked back over to the death eater.

"I'm not sure that we.. can actually kill the child." He said and Voldemort started to listen

"And why not?" He asked as he walked over to the death eater

"The child's secret ability is a force field.. which means that no one can attack him or her from the inside and no one can break it." He said and hesitated

Voldemort nodded and then got out his wand, the death eater look at the wand with out moving his head, just his eyes.

"You know, I really don't like getting news like that." He said and pointed it at the death eater and the death eater flinched.

"Now, what are you going to do?" Voldemort asked and the death eater closed his eyes and breathed out his mouth.

"I'm going to get the new born." He said and Voldemort smiled and took the wand away from the death eater, the death eater then opened his eyes and looked at Voldemort and then left, I closed my eyes.