Chapter 26 Going to the store and tears

I woke up early the next morning and started getting ready to go to the store with Charlie, I was really scared and worried, I walked into the bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth and after that I put on my yellow summer dress and did my make up, I grabbed my cloak, it kinda looked like Harry's invisible cloak but this one I couldn't become invisible like him, I then walked out of the bedroom and saw Charlie, he waved and started to walk for the stairs, I followed him trying not to wake anyone up.

"Ready?" He asked when I made it to the door and I nodded and put my hoodie on, I couldn't let anyone know who I was and with all the Slytherins and Voldemorts people after me I had to hide from them.

"How are you feeling?" Charlie asked and I looked at him and smiled

"Great, never better." I said and he nodded, we then apperated to Diagon Alley, there were lots of wizards and witch's there and most children, I kept my head low so they woudn't see me.

Charlie grabbed my arm so I wouldn't get lost and we started walking, I couldn't help but lift my head up just a little bit and look at everything and everyone.. I had never been to Diagon Alley before and it was all so new to be.

"If your feeling sick of anything just squeeze my arm ok." Charlie said

"Ok." I said and we started walking again, we then turned and went into a shop, there wasn't much noise except for the sound of the pharmacy music and people walking around or asking for help but not to much noise at all.

"Ok, I'm not good at this stuff and your a female so your better at this type of stuff." He said and I looked up at him and gave him a mean look at put my hands on my hips.

"Charlie, I'm sixteen in human years and a hundred-sixteen years old in vampire years."I said and he just stared at me and looked at the shelf.

"Right, uhh, maybe try this." He said handing me a box from the shelf, I looked at the box and read it and then shrugged.

"Ok, wish me luck." I said and he nodded, I put my hoodie back on and walked to the register, I gave it to the lady and she looked at me and gave me a weird look then rolled her eyes and scanned the product, I then gave her the change and walked into the bathroom.

-Charlie's POV-

I stood by the bathroom door and waited for Vanessa to come out, my heart was pounding fast and I was starting to sweat.. I was really worried, once I find out if the book was right or wrong I am going to hurt Fred, I then knocked on the bathroom door.

"Hey, you done in there?" I asked and didn't get a respond back

"Uhh, yeah." I heard from the bathroom and then saw the door knob turned and Vanessa came out.

-Vanessa's POV-

I just couldn't believe it.. my fingers were sweaty and shaky and I felt like crying, I walked out of the bathroom and looked at Charlie, he looked worried.. very worried!

"The book was right.." I said and Charlie looked like he was going to faint, his face became white and he opened his arms, I walked over and he hugged me, I cried into his chest.

"Shush, shush, it's ok." Charlie said and I rubbed the tears away, he let me go and I put my hoodie back on, we walked out of the store and apperated back to the Burrow.

"Did you need some time before telling him?" Charlie asked and I nodded, I needed some time to think things over and what I was going to say to him.

"Ok, if he asks I will make up something." He said and I nodded

"Thanks, Charlie." I said and walked into the house and up the stairs, I really hope that I won't see Fred and I could just walk into my bedroom.

I walked up the stairs and to the bedroom, I looked around for Fred and didn't see him so I just kept on walking to the bedroom til I came to the door and opened it, |I then walked in and lay on the bed.

"I can't tell him, what will he say? What will he think of me?" I asked myself and sighed

"I know Fred, I guess he won't do anything and we can just try and get over it." I said and sat up, I was so stressed out, I seriously need to relax.

"Ok, hold it together.. it's Fred.. he's cool and relaxed it will all be ok." I told myself and smiled

"Yeah, it will all be ok, I can do this!" I said and got up from my bed to open the door and go tell Fred but decided to sit back down on my bed.

"I can't do this!" I said and put my head in my hands, I have to do this.. Fred needs to know!

"Just relax.. you can do this just don't be stressed and keep your cool." I said and breathed through my nose and out threw my mouth, I can do this.. I just have to relax.

"Ok, I'm relaxed.. I can do this." I said and walked up to the door knob again and breathed in slowly and then out, I opened the door and felt my legs shake, I walked to Fred's room and hesitated before knocking on the door, I heard Fred's voice and my heart started beating faster, I opened the door slowly and walked into the room, Fred was laying on his bed.

"Hey beautiful, what do you need?" Fred asked and I sat on his bed, he sat up and smiled, I tried smiling back and took another breath and opened my mouth to speak.

"Fred.. I'm..." I couldn't seem to tell him, I looked in my lap.. I fiddled with my fingers, he wrapped his arms around me.

"What's wrong?" He asked and I close my eyes

"Nothing.." I said and got up to go back to my room, before I reached the door he grabbed my arm and spun me around.

"You can tell me anything.. you know that." He said and I nodded, I felt a tear escape my eye

"Hey, it's ok Vanessa." He said and hugged me, maybe it would just be easier to just tell him now.. I couldn't do it but I could force myself.

"Can we go and sit down again please?" I asked and he nodded, we sat down on his bed and he looked at me with big eyes.. oh crap! I seriously can't do this!

"Fred, I'm pregnant." I said and got up and ran out of the room before he could respond, I ran back into my room and fell onto my bed.

"I'm so stupid!" I yelled at myself while tears streamed down my face, Fred didn't come into my room for the rest of the night, I was starting to worry that he didn't want to be with me anymore when I told him.

Maybe.. he might just be in shock and thinking about everything.. oh, I really hope that he can except this and still love me.

*And that is the end of this chapter, next chapter I will put up tomorrow.. so do you think Fred will stay with Vanessa and except everything or will he leave her? Find out next chapter!

xoxo love you guys*