Chapter 4 He loves me, he loves me not

I lay on my bed staring at the stars, they twinkled, it was so beautiful I loved it.

"Hey." Francesca said coming into our room, she had Angelina and Mary behind her, they all looked really tired. "You missed diner." Mary said yawning falling onto her bed.

"It was SO good, Fred was even looking for you." Angelina said rolling her eyes like she already knew that he liked me and Fred always talked about me, I wonder if he did..

"He was?" I asked getting up fast while the girls laughed and I, of course, laughed with them, it wasn't really like me to get up so fast like that but I just really like Fred.. I guess.

"Yeah, he wouldn't stop asking about you either." Mary said kinda board but tired

"He kept asking, 'Where is Gabrielle?'" The girls all said and laughed, like it was funny.. well maybe a little, I couldn't help but giggle myself and roll my eyes.

"You know, you and Fred should go out." Francesca said and the girls nodded while Angelina walked into the bathroom, I looked down, feeling a blush come to my face.

"He really does like you, Gabrielle." Mary said and Angelina came out of the bathroom with her pj's on, I just loved her kitty cat pj's, they looked really nice.

Rosaleen jumped on my bed and lay beside me, she was probably tired to.

"Where were you?" I asked Rosaleen and she just looked up at me and meowed softly which made me giggle to myself, she layed back down and went to sleep so I kinda did the same but I just lay in bed awake.

The next morning I woke up and walked into the bathroom lazily, I really just wanted to lay in bed and enjoy summer as best as I could but it wasn't going to last forever, winter was coming somewhat slowly but oh well, I looked in the mirror, my hair was a mess! I laughed and jumped into the shower.

There was a knock on the bathroom door.

"I'm in the shower." I said putting shampoo on my hands and scrubbing it in my hair

"Gabrielle, it's Fred, he want's to talk to you." Came Mary's from the other side of the door, I opened my eyes wide and thought to myself, 'Oh no! What should I do, I have soap in my hair!' I thought and then washed my hair and shouted back to Mary.

"Uh, be out in a second!" I shouted so that Mary could hear and I heard some giggles from the other side of the door and some girls talking with a male voice, which was probably Fred's, I quickly washed my hair and turned the shower off and grabbed a towel for my body and one for my hair and poked my head out the door, Fred sat on a chair chatting with the girls.

"Hey." He said looking at me and I smiled, his smile was so cute, it made him look cute too, wait, I had to get out of this trance! And.. I was still in just a towel.

"Oh, hi." I said smiling as Angelina came up to the door with my clothes, I couldn't get changed in front of a guy!

"Be one sec." I said closing the door and the girls laughed some more while i dried my hair and body, my hair smelt like strawberries so no one would smell the blood and death from me, because I am half vampire so I smell like blood and death.

I got my clothes on and walked out of the bathroom, and sat on my bed, Rosaleen jumped up and cuddled up to me, she was pretty happy to have me by her, I wonder what she did all day?

"So, what class do you have?" Fred asked and I looked up from Rosalina to him, there was a sparkle in his eye, his eyes were such a beautiful emerald green, I loved them!

"History of Magic today." I said and grabbed my Hogwarts coat, and put my tie over my pink shirt, I really didn't care if I wasn't wearing my Hogwarts shirt, I loved style.

"Fun, I guess I will be attending with you." Francesca said and I laughed and nodded, the rest of the girls got off their beds and put their shoes on and walked out the door, they were probably going to the Great Hall for breakfast.

"We should probably get going." I said to Fred and he smiled and nodded, we both got up and headed for the door, but I was kinda cut off by Fred jumping in front of me.

"Yes?" I asked him while my hands were on my hips, he laughed and rubbed the back of his head while blushed, I hope he's going to ask me out!

"Would you like-" He started but I cut him off, "Yes!" I shouted and Fred backed up a bit and his eye's widened while I backed up and blushed while looking down, 'So can't believe I actually did that!' I said scolding myself mentally.

"As I was saying, would you like me to carry your books?" He asked and my hope just fell, I looked at the floor then back up at him blushing and nodding,

"Thanks, that would be nice." I said and I gave him my History of Magic books and we walked out of the room.

*So what did you guys think? Did you think that Fred was going to ask her out? Maybe he will next chapter, next chapter is Fred's POV :D

xoxox love you guys*