Chapter 32 Baby names pt. 2

I woke up with sweat all over my body, I had the worst dream ever! Francesca was trying to find her clothes and Meadow came over to my bed.

"Are you ok, you were crying all night." She said and Mary stared at me, I sat up and looked at meadow.

"Uh, yea.. I'm fine." I said and Meadow sat on my bed, Mary walked into the bathroom, Francesca started putting on her perfume and then started sorting her books.

"So, do you have any baby names picked out.. or know what to gender is?" Angelina asked and I nodded.

"It's going to be a boy and I have a few names picked out." I said putting both hands on my stomach.

"Fred was here." Meadow said and I looked at her

"And?" I asked her and she sat down on my bed next to me

"He wanted to talk to you about baby names." She said and I nodded and treid to get up but I couldn't, I lay back down and looked at Meadow.

"Could you go and get him for me, please?" I asked and she nodded and then got off my bed, she walked to the door and turned the knob, she then walked out and Mary came out of the bathroom.

"Are you and Fred picking out baby names?" Mary asked and I nodded, I wanted to choose baby names with him.

I saw the door open and Meadow came in with Fred and George trailing after her, Fred came and sat down on my bed with me, Meadow and George stood up beside my bed.

"Hey, I heard that you had baby names picked out." Fred said smiling and I nodded

"It's going to be a boy." I said and Fred smiled and then touched my stomach and smiled even more.

"I was thinking of names like Adric or Damien." I said and Fred nodded, the look in his eyes told me that he thought they were both very good names.

"And for a girl I was thinking Anya or Blair." He said and I thought for a moment and agreed that they were both very very pretty names for girls.. maybe some for the future.. if we did have more kids in the future that is.

"I love those names." I said smiling and he smiled back, Mary, Angelina and Francesca all gathered their books and walked out of the room.

"We are going now, call if you need anything." Meadow said and her and George left the room, Fred smiled

"So, how you feeling?" Fred asked and I smiled and looked into his eyes, they were such a beautiful green.

"I'm feeling fine, what about you?" I asked him and he gave me an ok sign and I giggled

"You scared?" I asked him and he smiled and shrugged, I laughed again and he leaned over to kiss me, I kissed him back and we pulled away.

"I love kissing you." Fred said and I nodded, I loved kissing him too

I them took Fred's hand and put it on my stomach, he smiled and started rubbing my stomach I knew that he was really excited about having a baby and of course I was, I then felt a bit of pain in my stomach and held onto it, Fred took his hand away and I could see worry in his eyes.

"What do you guys think of the names and what happened to Vanessa? Find out next chapter which I will hopefully make tonight

xoxo love you guys*