Chapter 43 Years Later

"Essence, it's time to go!" I heard my twin brother, Ezra shout.. I had a picture of my mom and dad in my hands and I put it in my suit case.

"Coming!" I shouted back and zipped it up then ran down stairs with it in my hand, it was our third year going to Hogwarts.

"Another year.. your starting to look more and more like your mother." Aunt Angelina said and I smiled, she smiled back at me.

"Thanks Aunt Angelina.. bye, Uncle George." I said and they both came up and hugged me, I was living with my Aunt and Uncle.. along with my butthead of a brother and my two cousins, it was their  second year going to Hogwarts and when I looked at Uncle George I see my dad smiling.. they were both twins and my mother and Aunt Angelina were pretty good friends in school too.

"Uncle George.. how did dad and mom meet?" I asked my uncle and he looked at me and smiled

"It's quite a long story." He said and I smiled up at him

"I have time." I said and he chuckled and we sat down, I put my bag near my side

"Well, it all started with your mothers cat.. Rosaleen.." He started, I knew this was gonna be a great story.

*And that is the end, hope you all enjoyed this book and please read some more of my books.. this won't be the last time I make a Harry potter Fan fic, so I will put that up soon and make sure you stay for the writers comments.

xoxo love you guys*