Chapter 22 Love, headaches and he found me

I blinked my eyes and looked around, I was still in Fred's arms, his eyes were open and he was smiling, he then kissed me.

"Morning, beautiful." He said and I blushed, I sat up on the couch and looked out the window, it was bright out and everyone was probably eating breakfast now.

"Fred, we gotta get going before anyone expects anything." I said and got up from the couch, Fred was still laying on the couch and just stared at me.

"I wish this could last longer." He said and I smiled, but it couldn't.. sadly, we couldn't have anyone getting scared or worried about us, which everyone was probably worried.

Fred finally got up and we walked out of the common room and to our dorms.

"Well, that was great.. I hope we can do that sometime again." He said smiling and I nodded and kept on walking, I hadn't had that much fun in a long time and when I say a long time I mean a LONG time, I'm a vampire.

"So, I will see you later." I said and he nodded and kissed me and then I walked into my room, once I placed a foot in the room I noticed that Meadow was sitting on her bed looking at me with her arms crossed, I hope I didn't worry her or make her mad!

"Where were you, I was worried sick." She said walking up to me and I kept on walking to my bed.

"I was busy.." I kinda lied, I then sat on my bed and looked at her, Rosaleen jumped on my bed and sat next to me while licking her paw.

"Busy with what? You wern't doing anything with Fred were you?" She asked and I just looked her dead in the eyes, I was getting nervous, how did she even know?

"No.. I was busy doing something else.." I said and then walked to the bathroom, Meadow followed.

"You know that you won't be able to marry him." She said and I was about to pick up my hair brush but hesitated, she didn't know, we might.

"Yes, I will and my parents cant do anything about it.. I love Fred Weasley." I said and turned around to face her, she let her arms flop to her sides, her eyes became wide.

"But.. but.. you can't, your parents want you to marry a prince." She said and I picked up the brush and started brushing my hair.

"Well, Fred IS my prince." I said and smiled, Fred was truly my prince and told me that he wanted to be with me forever, even though he won't be a vampire he still wanted to be with me forever.

"Well.. your gonna have to try and win this fight with your parents princess." Meadow said and walked out the bedroom door, I didn't care.. my parents could say anything but I am going to marry Fred weather they like it or not.

I brushed my teeth then put some new clothes on and did my make up then walked out of the room, I felt my head start to hurt and I stumbled, what was going on? What was happening to me?

I got up and started walking again but my vision was turning blurry and I was beginning to run into the walls, I had to get to class though.. I couldn't let this stop me.

I started walking to D.A.D.A and I may have stumbled a few times but I managed to get there, I saw George and sat by him, my head didn't seem to hurt anymore and my vision was back to normal plus no more stumbling! I came to class without injuries or stumbling or falling! Yay!

"Hey, where were you and Fred?" George asked and I looked at him, everyone was asking about us and where we were last night.

"Just.. busy." I said and he looked at me wide eyed