Chapter 19 Second on the list

The next day I got up and walked to the bathroom, my cheeks were stained.. had been crying? I didn't know but then I heard a knock on the dorm door and heard Francesca and Angelina arguing to get the door but I ended up opening it and I saw Meadow, she held a suit case in her hands and walked into the room.

"Hello, I'm your new room mate, Meadow." She said, I didn't know that she was coming to stay with us at our dorm.

"Hello." The girls said and Meadow looked at me and smiled, I smiled back and she put her stuff on the bed that was across from mine.

"I talked to Sirius, if you need to talk to him then just let me know and I will get him for you." Meadow whispered and I nodded, she was really kind

"Where have I seen you before?" I asked and she looked at me and her smile went away and she went back to un packing.

"Uhh, no where.. total strangers." She said and I laughed and went back into the bathroom, I looked in the mirror, my hair was in knots, I brushed it out and used magic to curl it again and quickly brushed my teeth then went back into the room.

"You look so pretty!" Angelina said as I walked out, it was probably my hair

"Thanks." I said smiling and she smiled back and I started walking back to my bed and took my suit case out, I took out my blue skinny jeans and a strapless black shirt and black sneakers.

"So, what's your first class?" Angelina asked meadow and Meadow looked at her and then her schedule.

"Potions." She replied and Mary smiled, she also had potions while I had Care of magical creatchers and I had it with Fred and George!

Just then I felt Meadow grab my arm an pull me aside, the others kept on walking and I looked at Meadow, the expression on her face told me that she was a bit confused and was kinda worried.

"What do I have to do, is there any danger, are you ok?" She asked all at once and I felt a giggle escape my mouth and I just looked at her

"You don't have to do anything, well, maybe tell me if Sirius wants to talk and if I need to talk to him, there is no danger, I just have to stay away from my parents for awhile and I am ok." I said and she looked at me and smiled

"That's good, just needed to know." She said and we kept on walking

"So, who and what are you anyway?" I asked and she just looked at me while we kept on walking and turned back to watch where she was going.

"I'm Meadow Nickels, I'm suppose to keep you safe from any danger and Voldemort." She said and I just thought about it, hmm Meadow Nickels.

"Alright then, Meadow, come with me." I said and pulled her with me to the great hall, I was going to have to get everyone to trust her and for her to know everyone so then no one will start thinking something else of her.

"Meadow, these are my friends." I said and they waved and she waved back, we had run vampire speed to the great hall and we were know standing by our table, I looked around, everyone was doing their own thing but some were also looking at us.

"Hey, Meadow, I'm George." George said and gave her a smiled, she smiled back and I pointed to the girls on George's side of the table

"You already know Mary, Francesca and Angelina." I said and she nodded while the girls just smiled and went back to eating.

"Way over there are Hermione, Harry, Ron and Percy." I said pointing to the far side where the four were, although Percy was farther away from them.

"And those are the Slytherins, stay away from them." I said pointing to Draco and his group, they just ate while Pansy just glared at me, I saw that she hadn't used that doll yet and I hope that she woudn't.

"And those two, Fred and Bertha, stay away from Bertha, she wants anything that can walk and talk and that is from the male variety." I said and Meadow smiled and then Bertha looked at us and she then glared, her eyes were almost piercing!

We then sat down on George's side of the table and started eating, I looked at where Fred was sitting, he sat with Bertha on the far opposite side of us, he looked really happy, I had to get the ingredients so then I can take him outta this trance.

I looked at Meadow, she seemed to not be eating, maybe she wasn't half breed, I didn't know but she might of had a good breakfast today before she came to Hogwarts.

"Not hungry?" I asked and she looked at me with wide eyes

"Oh, I'm sorry princess.. I'm not half breed like you, but I am going into the forbidden Forrest to eat." She said and I smiled, it was good that she thought about keeping herself a secret and not eating the students or teachers.

"That's good, I will go into the forrest with you at lunch." I said and she smiled and I started eating, this food was decent but I still liked blood.

After breakfast I got up from the table with Meadow and we ran back to the dorm and I took the paper out from the drawer, second thing on the list was blood from a snake, I didn't like snakes at all, they were gross and freaked me out but I had to do this and I could probably get the blood easily.

"Would you like me to come, or go for you?" Meadow asked and I looked up and smiled, she was kind.

"I can do this on my own." I said and she gave me a smile

"That's ok, I can do it for you princess, I want to help." She said and I nodded, I was kinda far behind so I should probably get to class.

"Alright then, thank you Meadow." I said and she nodded and ran out of the room, probably to go and get the snake blood.

I went to class and saw Fred there, he wasn't with Bertha but he was with George, George seemed to be talking to him but Fred wasn't really listening.

"Hey, Fred." I said walking up next to the twins, he just looked at me then back to Hagrid.

"Can I talk to you?" I asked and he opened his mouth then closed it, George then look at me and gave me a sad look.

"Bertha told me that I couldn't talk to you, and I love her so no, you can't talk to me." Fred said and I took a step back and felt the tears swell, I walked away and into the back of the crowed so no one could bother me, I couldn't believe he actually said that.. if broke my heart.

"Anyone have any questions?" I heard Hagrid say and no one raised their hands so he just went back to talking, he was talking about unicorns or something, something from that variety I guess, I didn't really tune in though.

Class went on for what felt like forvever, and I really needed to talk to Fred, I then felt a little dizzy and it all went blank.

"Vanessa!" I heard someone shout but I was already out.

*Good chapter? Next chapter will be Fred's point of view so you guys will know whats really going on in his head

xoxo love you guys*