Chapter 24 At the Weasleys house

We still wern't sure where Meadow went so I was going to try and go to sleep and see in one of my visions if I could find her but I coulnd't something was stopping me from falling asleep.

"Hey, we'er here." Fred said and I got up and we grabbed our stuff and headed out of the train, my hand was in his and we walked out of the train once we saw Mr and Mrs. Weasley we ran up and Mrs. Weasley gave me a hug.

"Are you both ok?" Mrs. Weasley asked and me and Fred nodded

"That's good, now lts go." She said and we walked to the car, Charlie wasn't with them, he was probably back at the burrow.

We sat in the car and Fred held my hand the whole time, I really wished that Meadow was here with us but, I was pretty sure she went back to Hogwarts, I put my hand in my pocket and felt a paper, I took it out and read it.

Princess Vanessa,

I'm so very sorry to have left you and Fred but I had to go back to Hogwarts so that you both and the Weasley's would be safe, Sirius is in the Forrest by the Burrow so he will watch you and make sure that you are safe, I will come and get you lot when it is safe to come back and complete your sixth year in Hogwarts

Meadow

I was happy that she left a note and that Sirius was in the Forrest by the burrow, I just hope that she can keep everyone safe and that Voldemort wont find me.

"Hey, what's that?" Fred asked starting to read the paper but I put it back in my pocket.

"Nothing." I said as we neared the burrow and Mr. Weasley stopped the car and we got out, Fred took our bags in and I walked in the house, Charlie was sitting on the couch and once he saw me he smiled and walked up to me.

"Hey, Vanessa." He said and hugged me

"Hey, Charlie." I replied and we started to walk to the couch, we then sat down and Fred came into the house with the bags.

"I heard about what is happening and don't worry, we will keep you safe." He said and I smiled

"I know, it was very nice of your parents to have us over here." I said and Charlie nodded and Fred sat on the couch I was on and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Hello, Charlie." Fred said and Charlie nodded

"So, hows work?" I asked Charlie and he opened his mouth then closed it, he loved talking about his new job, he got to work with dragons and we all knew Charlie he LOVED dragons.

"It's going pretty good." Charlie said and Fred got up and I looked at him

"We should probably go and put your stuff in your room." He said and I nodded and waved Charlie bye and walked up stairs with Fred.

We walked to the room down the hall and Fred opened the door for me, it was the same room that me and Mary were in when we came over for Christmas, it was still the same and some sheets and blankets and pillows were set on the bed for me.

"I really missed this room." I said walking in, Fred walked in with me and closed the door after he was in the room and left my bag by the bed and sat down on the bed with me.

"Yeah, I had a really fun time with you in the common room." Fred said and I blushed, it was a very magical night.

"Yeah, I loved every second." I said and he hugged me