Chapter 15 The truth comes out

The next morning I woke up and walked into the bathroom, Mary was still asleep and probably everyone else, the Percy thing was still bugging me, I had stains from crying on my cheeks.

I got into the shower and washed my hair, my hair smelt like oranges, it smelt good plus I loved oranges!

I quickly jumped out when I was done and got ready and put my make up on, today I was going to try and stay away from Percy and try to be happy... even though I wasn't..

"Morning." Mary said coming into the bathroom and I looked at her and laughed! She looked like she was attacked by owls and they mostly just got her hair.

"I look like a mess." Mary said laughing as she looked in the mirror, I walked out and went threw my suit case, I looked at the bathroom door while I was going through the my suit case and got out Mary's Christmas present, I wrapped up everyones Christmas present and put them under my bed so she wouldn't start asking any questions.

I picked out a pair of blue jeans and a tee-shirt and put my suit case beside my bed and got dressed, I walked out of my room and started walking down the hall, I saw Fred come out of his room and he ran up to me, the best part about that was... HE WAS IN HIS BOXERS! He looked SO hot!

"Hey love, you ok?" He asked worried while looking at the tear stains, I looked at the wooden floor and hugged him.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said and he hugged me back, he guided me back to his room and we sat on his bed, George wasn't there so we just lay on his bed and cuddled.

"You know, you can tell me anything, Vanessa." Fred said and I kissed his cheek, I knew that I could tell him anything but I really didn't feel like talking about Percy, it would make me feel worse than I already was.

"I know, but I just don't want to talk about it." I said and held onto him, trying to keep the tears from falling.

"Ok, but if you need to talk, talk to me ok." Fred said and kissed me, I kissed back and his hands ran down my back and to my butt, I grabbed his hands I broke the kiss.

"Not now, Fred." I said and he nodded, he was so sweet, we sat there for the rest of breakfast when we heard footsteps running up, we jumped out of the bed, well, sat up in his bed and watched the door open, it was George.

"Hey, what are you guys doing?" He asked a little confused and suspicious, he was probably suspicious since we wern't eating breakfast with them.

"Uh, nothing." Fred answered and rubbed the back of his head, I blushed as one of George's eye brows came up.

"Ok." He said shrugging his shoulder's and leaving, maybe he thought that we were doing something other than sitting up in Fred's bed.. I will talk to him later.

"That was a little weird." Fred said, I turned my head and looked at him and giggled a bit, he was blushing.

"Yeah, it was." I said and kissing him, his blush went away and he put his hands on my hips and kissed me back, I loved kissing Fred, I felt like I was in my happy place.. that nothing could ever destroy it, not even the fact that this Voldemort guy might take over the vampires unless he gets that lullaby, I gotta keep a close eye on that!

"Hey, I gotta go, see ya later." I said getting up off his bed and blowing him a kiss, when I was out of his room I walked to mine and opened the door, I looked at Mary, she was sitting on her bed reading her book.

"Where were you and Fred at breakfast?" She asked and I blushed, I guess everyone thought that him and myself were doing something..

"Just, doing homework." I lied and Mary looked up at me with n eye brow cocked