Chapter 9 Christmas with the twins

I ran around the room getting all my spell books and other books I might need when I go with Fred and George to their home for Christmas, I hope I don't mess things up.

"So where are you going?" Francesca asked and I turned my head to look at her, I had forgotten to tell my friends that I was going to Fred and George's house.

"Fred and George's house." I said and Mary gasped and started jumping up and down, "I am too! George asked me at the Yule Ball if I wanted to come over to their house for christmas." Mary said and I smiled, at least someone from my dorm would be at the Weasley's house with me.

I stuffed all my stuff that I was taking with me in my bag, Rosaleen got off of my bed and we walked out of the room, I waved and gave a hug to my friends and we met Fred and George at the train station, Fred's eyes widened when he saw me, he came over and gave me a big hug.

"How was everything." Fred said and I blushed, and opened my mouth when I heard Mary squeal and run into George's arms.

"I missed you." Mary said in a lovey dovey voice and KISSED George!? "I missed you too." George said back and pecked her cheek, they both looked at us and blushed.

"Mary and I are a couple." George said and they both faced us George wrapped his arm around Mary and Mary put her head on George's shoulder.

"That's great." Fred said and I nodded, it was good that they were a couple now, I just wish that Fred and I were a couple.. not that I was desperate, I'm never desperate.

"So, you guys gonna become a couple?" Mary asked, she knew that I liked Fred A LOT, we just stood there blushing.

"Hey, the train is here!" Fred said and we all grabbed our stuff and headed for the train, I looked around and saw Ginny,Harry,Ron and Hermione running for the train.

"Hey, guys." I said and they smiled, we all got on and sat in a cart, I,Fred,George and Mary had one to ourselves Rosaleen sat on my lap and stared out the window like I was.

"So how did you and Mary get together?" Fred asked George and George smiled then wrapped his arm around Mary's waist.

"We were just talking and I just asked her out, she said yes." George said and Mary pecked his cheek, I wish that was Fred and I kissing and just in love.

"That's, that's great.." Fred said, he sounded a bit sad or something, I wonder why. "Are you ok, Gabrielle? You haven't been talking much." Mary asked and I looked up, I was so caught up in my thoughts I didn't know that I hadn't been speaking at all.

"I'm just tired." I said and Mary's face turned from happy to worried, I hope I didn't worry her too much though, but I was a little tired, maybe I should catch a little sleep,

I lay back in my seat and closed my eyes, Rosaleen lay on my lap still, sound asleep now, I soon fell into a deep sleep.

"Vanessa, run!" My father yelled as I ran out of my home, why was I there? What was going on?

I looked behind me and saw my father laying on the floor in fear, a bald man with the lightest white skin stood over him getting ready to put a curse, or something on him, I felt warm tears slide down my cheeks, where was my mother?

"Vanessa, look out!" My mother yelled, I looked ahead of me and saw the doors slam in my face, I turned around and saw the bald man standing inches away from me, my mother was inches away from the bald man ready to bite him, she came at him and he pointed his wand out and said a familiar word.

"Crucio!" He yelled and my mother fell on the floor and winced in pain, the bald man turned his head, he pointed his wand at me and I wanted to run, but I couldn't, I was stuck there, I couldn't do anything.