hapter 28 Shall we tell?

I woke up the next morning with somebody's arms wrapped around me, I turned my head and saw Fred sleeping next to me, he slowly opened his eyes and smiled, I smiled back.

"Morning, love." He said and I giggled and he unwrapped his arms from my waist, I got up and walked over to the bathroom and looked in the mirror, my hair wasn't in knots or messed up, I turned the shower on and hopped in, it was cold but I didn't mind it.

I got out of the shower and grabbed a towel, I then brushed my teeth and started running around the room (vampire speed) and looked for my clothes and make up, I quickly dried off and put my clothes on and make up, I brushed my hair and sat back down on the bed.

"You look beautiful." Fred said and I leaned down and kissed him, he then got up from my bed and walked over to me.

"So.. are we going to tell mum?" Fred asked, I knew he was a bit scared so I just looked at the floor.. if we told Fred's parents it ment that right after I would have to tell mine and I couldn't tell my mum or dad.. yet.

"I don't know, Fred." I said and got up from the bed and put my hand on my forehead and my other on my hip, I then started pacing.

"We should tell her though." He said still sitting on the bed

"Yeah.. but how will she react? She is probably not going to take it well, Fred." I said getting a little stressed, I didn't know what to do and we needed to tell Fred's parents and mine but when, that was the real question.

"Let's just get this over and done with.. I can take care of my mum and you can take care of your parents." He said getting up from the bed and wrapping his arms around me.

"My parents are going to freak." I said hugging Fred and trying not to stress even though I was.

"Yea, but they will have to except it." Fred said lifting my chin up so I was face to face with him, he looked at me and I looked back at him and smiled.

"Yeah.. I guess they will." I said and Fred smiled and kissed me, he unwrapped his arms from my waist and started walking to the door, I sat back on my bed.

"You know.. I'm actually pretty excited, we are going to have a beautiful baby and later get married." He said and I smiled, he cared so much about me.

"Can't wait." I said and he turned the knob and walked out of the room, I couldn't stop smiling, I had gotten a letter out and started writing to my parents.. maybe hey will understand, well, hopefully.

Mum and dad

I know that it is risky to send letters back and forth now but I just need to tell you both something and please, please do not freak out but... I'm pregnant.. I'm deeply sorry and hope that you can forgive me and except this.

Your daughter, Vanessa

I set the letter down with a shaky hand and put my head in my hands, I still couldn't believe that I'm actually pregnant.. I mean, I'm half vampire, this could be bad.. what if I have to change Fred! I couldn't do that to him.. I just couldn't but if I didn't then somebody else will or I would have to be forced and I could never do that.. he is not suppose to be a vampire or a monster like me!

I got up from my bed and started walking out the door, I wasn't sure if I was ready to tell Molly but I had to tell her anyway, I hesitated before turning the knob and walked out of the room, I started walking and saw Fred come out of his room, he looked at me and gave me a weak smile.