Comments

(Vampire) Ok, first of all my number one dislike from the story and some of you might of disliked this too is the fact of Fred being a vampire, not going to lie but at first I kinda liked the idea but then Vanessa turned him into one and I was starting to really dislike the idea.

(Actors) The thing I didn't like about having Vanessa have twins is that I can't find any twin boy and girl to play as the two when they grow up, so thats something that I kinda panicked about.

(Death) Ok, I know your all going to hate me for this but I kinda planned for Fred and Vanessa to die, but I didn't know how I was going to make that happen so I thought about it and I decided that Fred should be killed by a wall BUT I know that vampires are strong and can take a wall but heres another thing, when Vanessa looked away, like Vanessa died, Fred had been hit by the killing curse so there you have it, that is how he died and we all know how Vanessa died.

~Questions~

Sequal - For anyone that is wondering yesw, there is a sequal it is called Bite me, Baby! (Sequal to This Sucks!) and it is about both the twins in their fourth year of Hogwarts and how life is living with their uncle George so if you like This Sucks! Read Bite me, Baby!

🎉 Du hast This sucks! (Fred Weasley love story) ((Being completely rewritten)) fertig gelesen 🎉