Notice !PLEASE READ!

{Oh HI totally didn't see you there

This is my first book on Wattpad. YAY! I am mentioning it here again for those who didn't bother to read the description. I have this story on Tumblr. Some of you might be wondering and asking...

"Then why are you posting it here too?"

That is because I want to know people's reaction when they read this. Since Tumblr doesn't have chats and comments for every paragraph.

Things you need to know before reading:

1. You will read this as yourself, Pov (point of view), y/n( Your Name) is you(duh). OR you could call yourself Yoona/Yuna if you prefer that instead doesn't really matter~ Unless I labeled it as [[Taehyung]]. I usually will state the POVs boldly.

2. This series is rated mature, even though there will only be 2 chapters containing smut it is Wattpad's rules AND NO it doesn't have pussy eating or dick biting (If yall is into that, hey I'm not one to judge) BUT IT IS GRAPHIC.

3. There are going to be excessive swearing and context of Bullying. So if you're sensitive or will be triggered in some way or another, I would suggest that you back away from this series. Go. YES, now.

4. Don't forget to read the casts in case you forget a character.

5. This series really hold dear to my heart, because it is a story out of my own experience, although this series is over dramatized and I don't have Taehyung in my life(I WISH LOL), I still could highly relate to some of y/n's experienced of being a victim of bullying. I am against Bullying and as a victim, I can say that the scar does fade but it is still there. It will probably be forever, but I won't let that haunt me. The past is the past and We all shall move on! I always tell myself to not linger in the past, it won't do any good :)

Oh, and I am very bad at using wattpad lmao I'm like 19 but new apps and technology are starting to confuse me. Please tell me if I did something wrong. Don't be afraid to give me your feedback, I would love to know what you guys think! :D

This series was not properly revised, yet (IT WILL BE). SO pardon my spelling and grammar mistakes. There are probably stupid and cringy shit in here so IM SORRY OK This is my very first fic that I managed to finish so be nice TT.

and That's it.}

I hope ya'll ENJOY!!! Lots of love <3