Chapter 25 - [Us]

I just reached 1k Likes and I want to thank YOU

I just reached 1k Likes and I want to thank YOU. ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JIN!! MR WORLDWIDE HANDSOME, MY MAN CRUSH EVERYDAY💘💘💘💘 

 ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JIN!! MR WORLDWIDE HANDSOME, MY MAN CRUSH EVERYDAY💘💘💘💘 

________________________________________

[[You]]

A week has passed since Taehyung left for America. I waited and waited the next day to finally receive a phone call from him or at least a text, but it never came. My hopes were crushed and I end up breaking down right in front of the guys. They told me that they'll try to reach Taehyung too, but it's just hopeless when he is 5620 miles away from where we all are. I left him a text, but he never read them. Maybe he's tired? but isn't a day or two enough for him to rest?

Every day the days have been very quiet without Taehyung around, which made me miss him even more. 

Where is he?

My mind kept wondering.

"Y/n... You are not listening to me." Sojin waves her hand in front of me, with a pout and I snap back into reality. "Sorry Sojin." I say and she sighs."It's Taehyung again is it?"

Yes, but I shook my head no. "Come on y/n, you have been looking very gray these few days and it's have been really depressing to be around you lately. It's going to be your birthday soon, so can you please be a little bit excited about it?" Sojin smiles and I smile back, I don't really care for birthdays. It has always been a series of birthday cakes and presents every year. Here I thought that this year was going to be different with Taehyung around, but I guess not. 

"You are coming to Jimin's party tonight right?" Sojin asks. "I don't really feel like going." I answer, eyeing my food.

Sojin throws he hand up "Please y/n. There is no point in staying home and moping around about Taehyung" I frown at her. "That's not true. I'm just going to catch up with the dramas I haven't watched." 

Sojin sighs, dropping her shoulders. "Y/n, we both know that you have not been yourself these past days. It would be fun, you haven't seen the boys for awhile too and they told me the other day that missed you."