Chapter 21 - [ Lies ]

A/N: OK This chapter is SUPER Fluffy(aka cringy af) & also very angsty

[[You]]

I couldn't help but felt uneasy the whole walk home with Taehyung. I know I decide not to fight with Taehyung, but this doesn't mean I am going to forget about it. What Mina said still bothers me. Is Taehyung keeping things from me? Are the both of them keeping secrets from me? Why is Taehyung even talking to Mina? I thought he hated her? Am I wrong?

"Taehyung" I stop in my tracks. Is it worth bringing it up now?

Taehyung looks at me, as he answers calmly, "Hm?"

"Nevermind." I give him a weak smile and he slightly nods. The whole walk we spent it in silence, but my mind felt like a mess and I have this really uneasy feeling, that are giving me so many warning signs.

We finally reach Taehyung's apartment, he grabs my wrist. "Hey, what's wrong?" he asks out of the blue. I tug away my hand from his. "Nothing." I shrug and sounded unconvincing enough that he had to grab my wrist the second time, his lips open and closes as if wanting to say something but fail to do so. He lets go of my wrist with a sigh and sit down on the sofa where Lulu is curled up on the edge. I walk to the bathroom and grab the first-aid kit. I sit down beside Taehyung and take the ointments out for treating Taehyung's knuckle. "So what are we planning to watch this Saturday?" my question caught Taehyung off guard but he smiles. "Actually, I have other plans for us this Saturday."

"Really? What kind of plans?"

He smirks, "You'll see." I roll my eyes at him and my worry is starting to fade.

I finish bandaging his knuckle and place the first-aid kit back to where it belongs. I plop back beside Taehyung, he wraps his arm around my shoulder, I smile to myself at his gesture. The TV is on and Big Bang is on the screen. "Jiyong Oppa looks good with orange hair."

"I bet I would look so much better with Orange hair." Taehyung says cockily. "Not as good as Jiyong Oppa." I say and Taehyung pouts, lifting his arm from my shoulder. "If the both of us are drowning –"

"You seriously not going to asking me that." I cut him before he finishes his super cliche question and he crosses his arm. I grin and stand up.

"Where are you going?" he asks me as I walk to the kitchen. "Nowhere. I need to cook for you remember?"

"Oh." he looks to the ground. "Can I have Japanese curry?"

"Next time?"

"No."

I grunt, "Fine let's go grocery shopping then." Taehyung jumps to his feet and walks toward the doorway. "Let's go baby." he gives me a wink. I giggle and walk out the door as Taehyung holds it open for me, that nickname has grown on me quite a bit. We both walk to the elevator, his hand finds it's way to mine, intertwining the fingers. I can not deny the butterflies inside my stomach whenever he does that. The elevator door opens and my mom is inside. I panic and pull my hand away from Taehyung. Taehyung glance at me confused and to my Mom. He bows, "Ah! Hello."