Chapter 18 - [ Autumn Leaves]

[[You]]

[[You]]

No, it can't be a date, right?  He only asks me to go with him because he does not want to go alone. But then again he could go with Jimin or Jin Oppa or his other friends. He didn't exactly say when he wanted to see a movie.

"Argh!! He is so frustrating!" It is currently 3 a.m. in the morning and I could not get my mind to shut off so I could get my well-deserved rest. Here I am overthinking about Taehyung's 'sudden interest' to be going somewhere with me. Moreover, it's a movie we're talking about. Isn't that like what people do on a date?! 

What if he changes his mind tomorrow or the day that we were supposed to go? Will that happen? what about that Nana girl? Should I ask about it? But if I did, he'll get suspicious and I have to explain about me eavesdropping him while he is on the phone. 

but wait...

I am not supposed to be worried about that. We are only going as friends. Yes, as friends. Just like old times. The only difference is that it's not at my place or his but at a cinema somewhere, with strangers. It's not my problem if Taehyung's in a relationship... or if he's dating that Nana person. Maybe I've seen her before. The last time Taehyung got a girl was when I saw him in the campus hallway, I was on my way to class and I saw him with a girl. His arm was on a girl's shoulder. Maybe that's Nana?

Should I maybe ask Jin Oppa about it? Would he know about it? That would be weird too. My curiosity is growing and I don't know how long I could handle it without asking anyone.

****

I only got 4 hours of sleep, I woke up with a headache and a bad mood. My dark circles are once again very obvious below my eyes. I grab my makeup bag and apply some concealer under my eyes to conceal the horrendous dark circles. I also apply some mascara to liven up my zombie looking eyes. I grab my bag and head to the door. My mom is already in the kitchen cooking breakfast for the rest of my family. I give her a peck on the cheeks before going out.

As always I meet Taehyung outside. God, I hate him for constantly being on my mind. How can one person be such a distraction? 

I look away immediately when his gaze met mine.

"What happened to your face?" he raises one of his eyebrows. I grunt, ignoring his question, I walk away to the elevator.

"Bad mood again?" he said as he stood beside me. The elevator door slides open and we both step in. I didn't bother answering him.

"I'll be meeting my friends tonight, so don't come." He tells me. Friends?

"You mean Jin Oppa and the others?" I ask.

"Couldn't you see this face? A guy this good-looking must be popular, no? " He says, making hand gestures up and down his face and body. where does he get this kind of confidence? and where can I get it?