Chapter 6.5 - [Her]

[[Sojin]]

[[Sojin]]

I found myself waking up in a car. I glanced around, my eyes felt heavy and my head is throbbing very badly. Where am I?

"You're awake." Jimin smiled sitting in the driver's seat.

I looked out the window and we're right in front of my place. "Jimin, you didn't wake me up." I was about to open the car door when Jimin grabbed my wrist and his face looking troubled. "Sojin-ah." I furrowed my eyebrows. "What's wrong Jimin?" I felt my heart already beating faster, his hands are firm on my wrist and the warmth of his hand radiating through my arm. Is it y/n again? 

"What did you do Jimin?"

He let go of my hand and looked ahead. "I'm planning to confess today."

"You can't!" I was slightly taken aback by my own voice. Making Jimin give me a confused look. "Oh no, I mean you can't... yet. It's still too early for you to do that," I said avoiding his gaze.

"Right? I was also thinking the same thing!" Jimin smiles widely making me feel queasy. I felt something rising up from my gut and into my throat

I hurriedly open the car door and run as far away as possible before I let out the gross looking liquid out of my system. Jimin got out of the car and rushed towards me with worry. He patted my back, "Are you okay Sojin?"

I pushed him away, so he won't see the ugly state that I'm in right now. "I'm fine. Just go."

"Ya... How are you fine when you're vomiting like this?" he said while slowly rubbing circles on my back. "Can you even go home like this? Won't your parents get angry?"

He is right. My dad would ground me forever if he found out that I drink at a party, even though I'm already a University student. He still expects me to show a good example for my little brother.

Jimin ran back to his car to grab a bottled water and gave it to me. "Thank you Jimin." I took a huge gulp from the bottle and wipe my mouth with my hand. "I could take you to y/n's place?" Jimin asked. I looked at him with an unsure face. Jimin sighed, "Let's just take a stroll for a while." He smiles, shoving his hands into his pocket. I nodded and starts walking with him. Jimin walks beside me in silence, enjoying the night air.

"Stupid. Why did you drink so much anyway?" jimin asked.

"I don't know." I'm glad he is here with me.

"Did my hyung force you to drink?" he chuckled.

I shrugged, "Maybe."

"I think my hyung likes you. Did you see him staring at you the whole time?"

My chest tightens. I seriously didn't need this right now.

"You two would make a great couple!" Jimin jumps in front of me stopping me from my tracks. I was getting irritated. My tears already threatening to fall. I felt so horrible. Jimin's eyes widen and his smile fades. "Hey, you okay?"