Chapter 10 - [Reconcile]

[[You]]

[[You]]

I flickered my eyes open, awake by the frying noise and horrid burnt smell. I sit up and notice the blanket over my body. Glancing over at the kitchen and found Taehyung with his back facing me. Is he doing what I think he's doing? I stood up to have a better look. Placing both of my arms on the kitchen counter. "Shit, why can't you just stay put!" Taehyung groans to the burning oil flying everywhere. He didn't notice me. His back still facing me until I call his name. "Taehyung, What are you making?" I grin, finding it amusing.

Taehyung jumps hearing my voice and a plop of oil decides to pop into his arm. "Fuck!" Taehyung hisses in pain. Making me laugh. "How are you laughing right now?" he complains. I rush and turned the fire off before he'll burn his own apartment down. "Let me see." I grab his arm to get a better look at the burn. I scan his arm and there is barely anything. "There is no burn here." I said.

"But it hurts like hell!" he whines.

"There is nothing, so stop being a 5-year-old." the whole kitchen looks like a wreck right now. "What are you doing anyway?"

"Can you see for yourself?" Taehyung points to the frying pan with the fish already turning too dark to be edible. "You could just let me do it." I said as I start to grab a napkin to clean the mess he made at the kitchen table. "I was hungry and you were sleeping."

"You could wake me up?"

"Yeah well, I thought you could use a little rest because you look tired and all." his last words are a mumble and barely audible. "What?" I asked, wanting to hear that again, a smile threatening to show.

Taehyung groans, "Stop asking me questions and just hurry up and cook for me, I'm fucking hungry and it's already 10." he stomps away from the kitchen and to the sofa. I quickly wrap the apron around my body, tying the knot around my waist and neck. "You are eating this fish Taehyung." I slide the burned fish from the pan to a plate. "No way, you are eating it." he argues.

"You are the one that cooks this."

"You left me no choice, who ask you to fall asleep on my sofa!" his voice irritated.

I did not answer back, smiling as I get into the cooking before I waste any more time arguing with that jerk.

~~~

[[Taehyung]]

Does she have a death wish or something? She is always getting under my skin. Who does she think she is? I grab the remote and turn the TV on, changing the channels until I found a decent one to watch. I should have woke her up instead of letting her sleep on my sofa. I end up turning the TV off since there is literally nothing to watch. I go to my room and lift the half-grown kitten from my bed, taking it outside to feed her. I place the kitten down on the floor to let her roam around and grab food in one of the kitchen's closet.