Chapter 17 - [Jelly or Puddin']

[[You]]

[[You]]

"Taehyung, I made a plan with Jin Oppa tomorrow," I tell him as we both munch on our warm pizza slices. I sit on the floor while Taehyung is on the sofa. "What time?" he asks.

"After my class. He said he could pick me up after." It would be fun to actually learn how to cook, especially with Jin as a mentor. Imagine having to cook beside him all the time. I would be so motivated.

"Oh. You sure get along with Jin hyung."

I look up at Taehyung. "Do you think that Jin Oppa would like me?" 

He scoffs. "You? With Jin hyung? Not in a million years. You won't stand a chance with Sara."

"Sara?"

"Yeah, Sara. She is Jin hyung's... well ex-girlfriend now, but Jin hyung was totally in love with her, maybe he still does now, he just doesn't show it."

I wonder how this Sara looks like, she must be a sweet girl for Jin Oppa to be in love with.

"But don't you dare tell Jin Hyung I told you this. He is still sensitive about what happened." Taehyung warns, biting on to the pizza crust. 

"How did the both of them broke up?" I ask, my curiosity growing.

"They just did." his gaze is fixed to the TV. "I can replace Sara." I said without thinking.

"Did you not hear what I said? No one can replace Sara. She's beautiful, smart and funny." Taehyung compliments her.

"Oh." That hurts. I know I am no near beautiful or smart, but at least, I am funny? Appearance does not matter at all! Does it?

"Yeah, so if you ever think you have a chance with Jin hyung, you are wrong," he states casually as he takes another slice.

"You seem to have a crush on her" I bluntly say. Knowing how 'Sara' is, she must have had a lot of guys fawn over her.

Taehyung chokes on his pizza and coughs before answering. "The hell did you get that from?" his face is crimson, not sure if it's because of his choking or he is blushing.

I shrug. "I am just guessing."

"Well you're wrong! Sara is not like that to me. She is special to us, we still keep in touch with her even when her relationship with Jin is not stable." Taehyung explains.

"Okay." I still have a lot of questions to ask him, but it is none of my business. I don't know why, but I like having these kinds of conversations. This is probably the longest we've been without screaming into each other's faces.

After finishing the whole box of pizza, Taehyung went in his room and as always, I toss the pizza box away, I pick up the empty glass cups, rinsing it before I leave.

******

Jin Oppa picks me up exactly at 2 after I am finished with my last class. It was supposed to be just me and Jin. But somehow, Taehyung ends up joining us. He even shoves me away to sit on the back seat before I could open the passenger's seat.