Chapter 11 - [Is it Worth it?]

A/N: I'm Embarrassing, but I kinda made a lil playlist for this series

A/N: I'm Embarrassing, but I kinda made a lil playlist for this series...  go check it out lmao

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiCL1xT755Dhj5lRz7X-q64453ZcEA2Kk

[[You]]

It's finally Saturday and I remember that Teahyung is taking me to see his friends. I know there will be Jimin so I asked Sojin to come along. Taehyung told me the address and it's not that far from my place.

I am getting dressed when I receive texts from Sojin and Taehyung. I open Sojin's first.

Sojin: "Guess who picked me up when I was about to walk to your place."

Me: "Who?"

She "replied right away."

Sojin: "JIMIN"

Way to go Sojin. I open Taehyung's next.

Taehyung: "Hurry and get out. You don't have to dress up, it's just my friends."

Me: "Didn't ask you to wait for me -.-"

Taehyung: "Just hurry up sloth!"

I roll my eyes from his text. I put on a little makeup, grab my phone and head out. I clicked my door open and found Taehyung. His back to the wall and hands across his chest. His hair is styled differently this time, the front part revealing a little of his forehead.

"You're staring too much." Taehyung smirk.

I revert my gaze away. "I'm not staring." my face starting to flush.

"Let's go then, Yoongi hyung is going to get angry if we are late."

"Okay."

We walk to the elevator. The air is awkward as always. "I have made up with Sojin." I said.

"Hm... That's good." his answer is short and I don't really know what to talk about with him.

The whole walk to the place is killing me and I bet Taehyung doesn't enjoy the silence either, but we finally arrived. His friend lives in an apartment, it's a pretty expensive one too.

Taehyung pressed the doorbell and we wait for whoever that will open up the door. The door clicks open revealing a guy with black hair and sharp features. "Oh Hyung! You're here!" he smiled, showing his teeth. Even his smile is charming and 'Hyung?' he called Taehyung his hyung. "Yo kookie." Taehyung smiles. "Come in, the other's are already here." he glances at me. "Noona, you're here too." he smiled widely. I feel my face getting redder. "Yes." I shyly said.

I notice Taehyung rolling his eyes and we both went inside. The place smells good and we are instantly greeted by Taehyung's friends. "Look who's here." Jungkook said as we reach the living room. "Tae!" the guy who I remembered to be Jhope chirps. His eyes wide and his mouth forming a small 'o' when he sees me beside Taehyung, "Ooooh, you brought some company."