Chapter 16 - [Silver Lining]

[[You]]

[[You]]

"The groups will be divided into 4 with each 8 members. You all will be drawing a piece of paper from inside this blue box that I will be passed around, the color you get will determine which group you're assigned to." The professor's voice fills the room. "I can't stand her voice." Joshua whispers beside me and I nod in agreement trying hard to hold my giggles. Taehyung sits beside me this time. I glance at him, his eyes are closed and his head is tilted to my side. He's sleeping? How can he sleep with the professor's voice being too annoying?

I give him a nudge on the elbow before the Professor notices him. His eyes flick open, he looks around as if lost before relaxing his shoulders.

The box is in my hands. Joshua got yellow and so does Umji. Jin Sol got blue. I reach out my hand to grab one piece of paper inside the box, hoping it would be either yellow or blue. I pull it out and the color is red. I sigh and hand the box to Taehyung next. He looks down to the box, "I am not playing this dumb game."

"I know Taehyung, but we have to." I don't want to play either. He grunts and roughly put his hand in. Once he pulls out, the paper in his hand is green. "Fuck." He throws the paper to the floor. "I am seriously not playing this fucking game."

"Come on Taehyung it might be fun?" I convince him.

"Fun?" he scoffs. "I hope you'll be grouped with one of the bitches yesterday, I bet that's fun for you." he crosses his arm. Just as much as I hate the thought, I really want to enjoy my time here before going back tomorrow. I won't let them destroy it. "I'm going Taehyung." I pat his shoulder and smile before finding the rest of my group.

Taehyung must have jinxed me, both Mina's friend is in my group. They were always with Mina since High School and they are equally as dangerous as Mina. Our group is starting to discuss what our group name will be and a cheer to go with it. I could feel their eyes drilling holes on me the whole time. I hope they did not plan to seek any revenge after what I did to Mina.

~~~

[[Taehyung]]

This is fucking bullshit. I am grouped with Mina and she has been clinging to me like a monkey as if our conversation yesterday did not happen. I notice y/n is grouped with Mina's friend when I say friends, I mean slaves. They are basically slaves for Mina. I am actually worried about what Mina has planned for them to do with y/n. After yesterday? I don't think Mina will just back out and stay silent.

"I'm so glad that you are in my group Taehyung." she squeezes my arms and I nudge it, glaring at her. "Don't you fucking dare hurt y/n."

She huffs, pushing away her curls. "I can't hurt her, she's not even in my group." she smirks, the slyest looking smirk and if she is not a girl, I would not hesitate to slap her across the face to get that smirk out of her face.

The first game is a scavenger hunt. What does music have to do with this game anyway? We are supposed to find small round boxes containing a paper with different instruments written on it. The boxes are scattered around the hotel and we have 45 minutes to collect all 18 of it. I, on the other hand, did not participate in this shitty game. I need to keep an eye on y/n and to make sure she is okay and not crying her eyes out in a corner somewhere. And of course, Mina followed me around and cling herself to me. Well, at least I know she isn't bothering y/n.