Chapter 27 - [(In)Constant]

Sara is Jin's Ex

Sara is Jin's Ex. 

__________________________

[[You]]

"I'll be going with Sojin to the mall today." I say to Taehyung through the phone while getting myself ready in my room. "But I want to see you." he whines.

"Stop pouting Tae, we will be meeting later this evening." I tell him with a laugh.

"I just miss you."

"Do you want to meet outside for about a minute or two?" I ask him as I apply light makeup on my face. 

"Actually... I am out with Jimin right now."

"Oh, you didn't tell me you're going out today?" That explains why Sojin wants to hang out with me today.

"Sorry, anyways, I'll call you later alright? have fun with your friends today." Taehyung says before hanging up. I huff, grabbing my phone, wallet and a small sling bag before walking out my room. The holidays are finally here and I am so glad to be able to get the rest that I have been craving for. 

Other than Sojin, I also contacted Umji, JinSol and Joshua to meet up. I miss them, after the field trip and everything, things have just been a blur for me. JinSol was very excited when we were talking over the phone, she asked if Taehyung's going to come and if we are still a thing. I told her, about what happened, and she literally broke my ears when she squealed into the phone. 

I told Taehyung the day before that Joshua's going to come. I was planning not to, but I don't want to lie to him, especially when we are doing so great recently. As predicted, he refused to let me go. He begged me not to go the whole entire day, but I tell him, "Tae, I'm telling you that nothing will happen." 

His lips pucker, knitting his brows together, "But I saw how he looks at you at camp." 

I grab both of his cheeks with my hands, squeezing them before giving his lips a chaste kiss. "I love you so much babe." with that I let go of his cheeks and walk away to his kitchen to start cooking. Taehyung's eyes go wide as he froze in place, probably still processing the words I said. "D- did you just call me... Babe?!" He voice came out a little bit too loud as he jogs to sit on the kitchen counter, where he could basically see inside the kitchen. Staying quiet the whole time as he watches me cook. 

And that's how I manage to convince him. He never brought it up the next day, so I am happy that I could go without feeling guilty. 

Joshua told me he got himself a girlfriend, so Taehyung has totally nothing to worry about at all.

******

I arrive at the cafe in front of the mall where we promise to meet up. Sojin is already there with her cup of coffee steaming in front of her.