Chapter 24 - [ Intertwined ]

[[Taehyung]]

[[Taehyung]]

"I'm moving to the US." My eyes search for y/n's face for any reaction as I repeat the words. Y/n stays silent, frozen still, her head facing the ground.

"It's my Father... I tried y/n, I tried arguing with him that I don't want to go." I explain, My father called me 3 days ago and he told me to move with him to America. Of course, I refused, but he told me if I don't go, he would sell the apartment. All the memories of mom will disappear. I was so angry that night and my mind was a mess, especially when it was the day when y/n and I had the fight, it was hell for me.

"Why not?" y/n asks and I am not sure what she means. She wants me to go?

"What do you mean Why not? Y/n, I can barely stay in one room with him for more than 5 minutes and you ask me why not? And I don't want to leave you y/n, I can't lose you again."

"But I want you to go."

Ouch. Y/n's face looks so sure and that makes me question about our relationship. "Why? You don't love me anymore?" I ask, and it sounding like a little kid, but I had to ask.

"I love you Taehyung, but I don't see the reason for you not to go." She does not get it at all, I thought she knew my feelings for her, but she just doesn't get it. "What if the reason is you y/n? I don't want to leave you and stay there with the person that abandon me after mother died." I tell her and I feel horrible, really horrible. "You have to give him a chance Taehyung." she tells me and I have no energy to argue with her. It's tiring and useless. I love her way too much to leave her, isn't that a good enough reason for her to want me to stay?

Her shoulders fell and she took steps forward, wrapping her small hands around my back. I could feel her heat radiating from her small figure and she smells so nice, like daisies and home. She is driving me absolutely crazy and I love it, the more reason not to leave her, because I'd miss her every fucking day it would also drive me insane. Y/n's eyes meet mine, her gaze soft and she brings her palm to my cheeks, caressing it softly. "I want you to stay, more than anything, I want to be with you... but then again, your dad is working so hard to get close to you and maybe it's time to restore your relationship with him." Her voice is a whisper and I could only think of the negative things that are going to happen if I go, but right now, she looks beautiful and all I want to do right now is stare at those gorgeous eyes. I lean in closer so our lips touch, giving her a slow soft kiss.

"Who is at the door anyway?" y/n ask again, but her tone is calmer and anger is no longer present, she picks her clothes up that is on the ground and starts putting it on.

"It's my dad's worker, he is here to check on me since I lost my phone." I shrug and I can see how she bit her lower lip that she is holding her smile. "They're scared you might run away?" she chuckles. "Maybe." my lips curl up at the sound of her chuckling. God, how can I leave her. "When is the flight?" Y/n asks.