Chapter 7.5 - [Lost]

A/N: I found that most of you are very confused with this chapter. So as you advanced through the other chapters, you will notice that there are chapters with .5 That is basically a side story for Jimin and Sojin(y/n's best friend) you can choose to skip through it. But it is an important part of the story. Hope that clears up the confusion. :D

[[Sojin]]

I stomp away from the café and y/n. My insides are bubbling and I need to calm down. I know I should not just leave like that, but I could not help it. My heart hurts so much when y/n talks about Jimin I just go insane. My eye already starting to water. I took out my phone and dial Jimin's number. I miss him, I want to see him. Even in this state, I just want to hear his voice. He picks up. "Hello? Sojin?" I hang up right after. I am afraid if I speak, my words will come out as a sob. Jimin called me back, but I did not pick up. I don't want to go home either. So I end up in the park near my place, sitting on one of the swings, not sure how to fix my ego. How will Jimin react when I tell him I like him? I would not dare to imagine what would happen to our current relationship. I huffed, tears starting to form again in my eyes. I'm looking down at my feet when I heard panting coming from behind me. I turn around to fine Jimin, on of his hand in his lap, and the other is on his chest, panting hard as if running here. I looked away from him, Why is he here? I can't let him see me right now. I look like a mess. "Sojin." He calls me and I could hear his shoes walking forward to where I am. I look down, avoiding his gaze. "Why are you here?"

"Were you crying? Did someone do something to you?" He asked. Worry is in his voice. I kept silent, finding my thoughts to find the right words to reply to him. "No one did anything to me Jimin." I said, almost choking. Jimin sighed and squat down in front of me to be able to see my face better. "Then why are you crying?" he smiled and wiped my tears with his thumb. "Are you not going to tell me?" Jimin asked, his voice calm. I shook my head no, still avoiding his gaze. "You know I was about to call you when I get back from meeting y/n. I was surprised you called me first." He chuckled a little, not knowing the effect of what he just said to my heart. "I did it Sojin. I finally confessed to her today." My heart dropped hearing him say that. "You did what?" I finally meet his gaze, my eyes must look very blood red right now and swollen after crying. He could probably see the hurt in my eyes, but you know what? It's fine. I'd rather have myself hurt than see him hurt. "I confessed to her Sojin." Jimin smiled. "What did she say?" My heart is not ready for his answer. "Well..." Jimin looks down and I could see the frown forming on his face. Did y/n reject Jimin? "She wanted some time to think about it." I could sense the sadness in his tone. He smiled again and stood up from his feet. "I'll just need to take her for more dates then!" he smirks. I force myself to smile once again. Ignoring the pain that is constantly growing in my chest. "I should get home, my dad will nag me if I go home late all the time." I stand up from the swing taking a deep breath before releasing it to the air. Should I tell him? I am too afraid of the outcome, but it's worth the shot. At least, with this I could move on, I mean try to move on.

"Jimin." I called him, my voice almost cracks from being nervous. "Hm?" he answered. I looked at him straight in the eye. "I'm always here for you, you know that." Okay, I know this is not exactly what I plan to say, I just could not get to say it. He stared at me back not sure what he is thinking. "I'm touched Sojin." His eyes wide and in seconds, he threw his arm around my shoulders. He pinches my cheeks and it seriously hurts. "Ouch Jimin!" I playfully slapped his arm. Just like that, we are back to our playful selves. One sided love sucks and it hurts like crazy.

****

[[Jimin]]

I'm always here for you, you know that Sojin's word's caught me off guard. It was unlike her to say things like that and I could not help but stare at her eyes before answering her. It's the first time she looks so, so, I don't know vulnerable? It's also the first time I saw her crying today. Maybe it's the eyeglasses, but how can someone look so different with it and without. Her eyes are captivating and they just suck you in. No wonder Jhope hyung kept texting me about her eyes. He always says 'I could swim in her eyes forever.' or 'I want to see her eyes and get lost.' I got a little pissed when he kept texting me about Sojin, but thank god he stopped after one week of constantly talking about Sojin and her eyes.