Chapter 14 - [A caged Butterfly]

A/N: The tension starts here

Just a reminder: Please keep in mind that there are triggers in this series. I'd rather you stop reading right away if you felt triggered. 

____________________________

[[You]]

It's finally Friday, I am so excited. It has been so long since I am able to go on field trips. I know there were Field trips in High school, but I don't really join any of them because of the bullies. When I do join, I can barely enjoy the trip with constant teasing and be locked outside the hotel room by my roommate. Funny how I am going with the person who used to bully me.

"Did you pack your toothbrush Taehyung?" I ask him, knowing he would forget about them.

He rolls his eyes and groans. "I did, I'm not that forgetful." I smile glancing his messy hair.

"Are you excited? Apparently, the music clubs from another university will be joining us too." Taehyung must be weirded out by my gleeful mood.

He only sighs and ignores me while looking out the window like some emo kid.

We got on the bus taking us to the hotel. Taehyung and I sat beside each other since we know no one in our club. This trip is supposed to make us bond with each other. I hope I could make friends at the end of the trip. The thought itself already sends energy to me. I wish Sojin could join us, but she already joins a book club. She says to me 'A book could get you anywhere you want.' Yeah let me be in Chanyeol's bed, then I would reconsider reading a book. I do read sometimes, but it's just not my thing.

The ride is 2 hours long, I plug both my ears with earphones, listening to Big Bang and Exo the whole way. Taehyung slides down to my shoulder. I glance to look at him. His eyes are closed and his lips are slightly parted. His hair brushes my cheeks and I hope he wakes up before I cut his hair.

We finally arrive, Taehyung is still resting his head on my shoulder. "Taehyung," I call and he groans before lifting his head. He looks around before realizing that we have arrived at the hotel. "Oh are we here?" he rubs his eyes and yawns. I almost laugh at his hair that looks like a bee's nest. We gather our luggage, the seniors told us to gather around the lobby.

"Yo Taehyung!" two guys call Taehyung and walk towards him. I take a good look at the guys and they look somewhat similar to my high school classmates. Could it be?

"Hey, long time no see." Taehyung greets them.

I stare at the ground, hoping they won't notice me standing beside Taehyung, it will be embarrassing for Taehyung to be seen with me. My hand begins to tremble when one of the guys took notice of me.

"Dude is that the loser who used to go to our school?" I heard one of the guys with a red shirt said. "Oh? You are right, what are you doing here with her?" the other guy with a glasses said.