Chapter 26 - [Stay]18+

THIS CHAPTER HAS MATURE CONTENT//GRAPHIC SMUT

THIS CHAPTER HAS MATURE CONTENT//GRAPHIC SMUT. AGAIN, BABIES UNDER 18 PLEASE SKIM THROUGH IT, I WILL MARK THE DIRTY PARTS AS USUAL. 

I don't like sleeping with socks, looking at that gif is giving me sweaty armpits. HAHA but its cute i guessss ~

_________________________________________

[[You]]

Taehyung grips my wrist and leads me to his room. It is going to be my second time with Taehyung and the first was pleasant. Taehyung closes the door after I get in, he lets go of the grip and walks to his closet, taking out his crimson hoodie, handing it to me. "Huh?" I look at him not sure what he wants me to do with this.

"I want you to wear it." He says with a smile and I blink a couple of times before processing his words. "Right now?"

"Yes." he walks to the edge of the bed and sits down, watching me put on the hoodie he just gave me. "Is it mine?" I ask him and sniffing, the hoodie that smells just like Taehyung. Taehyung grabs the sides of my waist, slowly pulling me in between his thighs. I stare down his eyes, enjoying the warmth of his body. "I have to ask you something, but don't be mad." Taehyung's eyes travel from my lips and back to my eyes. "Ask away." I whisper, wrapping my arms around his neck as I fondle with his dark brown locks. 

"Did you enjoy the kiss with that asshole?" his voice calm, puckering his lower lip and I giggle from his silly question. "I hated it."

"Good." he smirks and I lower my head down to meet his lips. His tongue slips into my mouth and his hand snakes up the hoodie. "I'll take this off, but you look so good in it," he whispers in my ears, sending tingles down my spine. He pulls away and I can see the wide smile on Taehyung's face. "Are you going to be skipping class today?" he asks and a moment of realization hits me. "Wait, it's still Friday today? Shit." I look at the clock above the dresser and I am already late for my first class. "I'll go to my second class," I tell him, with a long sigh. 

"Watch your words baby." he kisses my hand. I roll my eyes at him, "Look at who's talking." Taehyung clicks his tongue at my words, "Roll your eyes at me again and I swear I'll make you skip your second class to take you right here, right now."

"Taehyung!"

"Fine, sorry, let's go take a shower then." he hops up from the bed and walks to his closet to take out his outfit for the day.

"I can't Taehyung, I have to go home, my parents will be so worried." Taehyung's shoulders drop. "Oh, it's fine, I asked Sojin to call your parents yesterday."

"Still, I need to go home Taehyung." I tell him and he frowns. "Okay, I'll meet you back outside in 10?"

"30." I smile at him. "No way am I going to be ready in 10 minutes," I say to him and he pouts. "15?" he suggests again.

"20." I compromise and Taehyung grunts. "Fine. Give me back my Hoodie then." he crosses his arm to his chest and held out his hand. I decide to return the hoodie back to him, knowing it would irk him. I really want to keep it and sleep with it on, maybe never wash it, ever. I hand him the hoodie and his eyes widen as it travels to the hoodie and back to me. "You're returning it?" he asks, his tone disappointed. "I thought you want me to?"