Chapter 8 - [Catching feelings]

[[You]]

[[You]]

I walked out my room and see Taehyung being stopped by my little brother when he's about to leave my apartment. "Hyung! Have you played this game called 'The Last Of Us'?" I couldn't help but giggle at the scene. Taehyung turned and looked at me with an uncomfortable look and back to my little brother Dong Shil. "O-Of course! I have played it a lot with my friends." He stutters a little but manage to ask my brother to play with him. "I even finished the whole game in one day." He brags making my brother's eyes goes wide with amazement. "That's so cool! You should help me." They end up going to the living room and play the game together. I go sit on the sofa and watched them, finding it a little weird, yet somewhat happy for Taehyung to be playing here at my house and getting along with my brother. Considering him to be the person I hate the most not that long ago. A lot of things changed in just a short period of time. Especially with Jimin liking me. What am I going to do with him? I know I could not just give him an answer without knowing about my feelings. Jimin is a good guy, he treats me well and he is also very sweet. I was happy to receive my first confession, euphoric even. Maybe I should spend more time with him? Maybe if I hang around him more, I could feel something.

My thoughts are cut off when Taehyung waved his hand in front of my face. I shift my head to him sitting on the couch beside me and furrowed my eyebrows. "What are you thinking about y/n?" he asked, smiling. Taehyung is smiling. He looks so handsome when he smiles. I mean, what... no, he's not. No, no, no. "Nothing at all." I shook my head. Taehyung's face showing that he's not buying it.

"Taehyung-ah! I'm going, you could stay longer if you want." His dad calls, already in front of the door. I could hear Taehyung grunting, "I don't want to go anywhere with you." He mumbles, but I could hear him. "I'll go." He said and stood up from the seat. He gave my brother a pat on the head and heads to the door. After saying bye and thanks for the meal to both my parents, they finally left. My parents looked very happy after seeing their old friend and could not stop talking about how Taehyung and I used to get along, and they even said that Taehyung looks so grown up and handsome now. I wish they knew how a jerk he could be behind all that handsome face. I helped my mom with the dishes and everyone went into their rooms after that. My bed feels 10 times better when I lay on it, I felt all my muscle relaxes. It has been such a long day. I still need to talk to Sojin tomorrow and ask her why she acted the way she did back there. Also Jimin. Speaking of Jimin, my phone vibrates and shows a text from Jimin.

Jimin: "Hey y/n (o・・o)/"

Me: "Hello Jimin"

Jimin: "Do you have time tomorrow after class?"

Me: "I am pretty much free after 2."

Jimin: "Perfect, let's grab an early dinner together then."

Me: "Sounds good!"

Jimin: "I'll pick you up in front of you class tomorrow. Good night and dream of me. (_˘˘)"