Chapter 12 - [With or without]

A/N: That Gif got me wrecked

A/N: That Gif got me wrecked. asdfghjklkjtreswa.

[[You]]

It has been 3 days without Taehyung. This is what I want and what I am supposed to be doing. Not spending my precious time with that asshole. I spend my whole Sunday catching up on the k-dramas and the rest of the days studying, to occupy my mind from Taehyung. I am so sick of having him constantly on my head. I say that I hate him, I do, I hate him, more than Math and more than forgetting my homework for school. But I have failed to get him out of my mind. I am constantly worried about what he would eat.

I said that I won't talk to him and he actually has been avoiding me ever since. But I actually thought he would at least apologize and I would be cooking for him again or came home drunk again like last time. I shook my head from the thoughts. Yeah right, like that's going to happen. You watch too many k-Dramas. My subconscious tells me and I roll my eyes.

"... And I was in his car. Y/n?" Sojin glances at me as we walk to our class. I am caught off guard, "Oh yes." I smile at her.

She furrows her eyebrows, "You are not listening to me."

"Sorry, I was... thinking." I don't really know If I should tell her about my problems with Taehyung.

"Thinking about what?" she asks.

Sojin has been nothing but honest with me, I think it is only fair to tell her about my problems too. She is my best friend. "You know... about Taehyung and stuff," I mutter, trying to avoid Sojin's gaze.

Sojin laughs, "Taehyung? What's wrong with him?"

"It's not funny, stop laughing." I furrow my eyebrows at her.

"Okay, okay, so what about him?" her laugh was replaced with a smile as she waits for my answer.

"We haven't been talking," I mutter.

"And...?"

"And what?"

"And so why are you sulking about this?"

"I'm not sulking!" I defend

"You are. Are you disappointed that he has been ignoring you?" Sojin points out and a smirk crosses her face. She might be right, am I disappointed? Am I suppose to be?

"Well if you are wondering who he is with now... I can show you." Sojin says and points right behind me. I follow her finger and I found Taehyung with a girl beside him. His arm is around her shoulders. I feel a slight pain in my chest. The girl is really pretty, she has big eyes, a proportional body and her hair are long until her bust area. She looks like she belongs in a magazine. 

Taehyung's eyes met mine and in that moment our eyes met, it felt cold. I turn my gaze away from him when a pit of fire is silently growing in me. "Let's go Sojin," her eyes travel from Taehyung and back to me. "He's coming this way y/n," I feel my body stiffens, but I force myself to just walk further away from him.